what about ... ?

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
.... some "improvements" of the forum, like:
- more emoticons
- "titles" for amount of posts (i.e. under 500 posts is driver, under 1000 is racedriver, more than 2000 is chief-test-driver etc ... funny I think:))
- more info on our nicks. Left under your nick it could say, interests, occupation etc..)

Like on this forum, this guy is "Groupie Lengend" :lol:
forumpic.jpg

This is just some examples of things I'd like to see, and please add your suggs.

haz

Nah don't like that...when I see those forums with the stars...it's almost as if the one with more stars is a better person that the other...now we "all the same" I like that. Also on other forums you'll notice that you don't take the person serious if he has 1 star...

More emoticons and occupation I would like!

I think this one would be very popular
Shutup.gif

agreed.

punk-kiffa.gif

just had to share this I found :lol:

haz

I saw this neat thing on a site that showed you an average on your posts per day underneath your actual posts. That would be pretty cool in my op.

Overheat said:
I saw this neat thing on a site that showed you an average on your posts per day underneath your actual posts. That would be pretty cool in my op.
If you click on anyone's profile in this forum it shows their average posts a day, so we already have that feature. :) It doesn't show up in the side-bar of your posts, but it's still there.

One of my favourite forums is Penny-Arcade. They don't have any post-count feature at all - not even a posts per day feature. All they have is "join date", which I think is a lot more informative. I don't think we need to get rid of the post count here necessarily, but I really don't think we need to add anything more (other than more emoticons). :D

No because of it's "simplicity" you are more focussed on the things written :)

And not on some naked bitch who got spanked in the background

zenon said:
Overheat said:
If you click on anyone's profile in this forum it shows their average posts a day, so we already have that feature. :) It doesn't show up in the side-bar of your posts, but it's still there.

One of my favourite forums is Penny-Arcade. They don't have any post-count feature at all - not even a posts per day feature. All they have is "join date", which I think is a lot more informative. I don't think we need to get rid of the post count here necessarily, but I really don't think we need to add anything more (other than more emoticons). :D

Oh right! I didn't know that - well even more reason for it to be in the left column then! :lol: :)

Stars and ranks only encourage post whoring (as said above) and I don't want that left side getting too cluttered. ;)

nuff said then ;)

haz

hey why dont you show our occupation on the left hand side coloum with the stuff like "joined" and "posts"? it be funny to see what people do for a living

jasonchiu said:
hey why dont you show our occupation on the left hand side coloum with the stuff like "joined" and "posts"? it be funny to see what people do for a living
If you're really that fascinated by what people do for a living, look at this thread right here: http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=914. I think having a thread like that is good enough in terms of advertising your occupation. :p

Renesis said:
pft, think I need stars to be a postwhore?
I'm starting to get worried I'm going to turn into a post-whore like you. This is my 38th post today! :shock: My average posts is still below 4 a day, but I can't believe I made that many posts in one day. I guess forum activity is starting to speed up with the new episodes coming out. :)