• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

what (alcohol) do you drink?

what (alcohol) do you drink?

• Wine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whiskey/brandy

• Conjac

• Vodka (russian style all the way for me)

• Cider/alcoholic sodas for ex. smirnoff ice (i know i'm a wuss)

• Mixed drinks (i know i'm a bit of wuss too :))

• Rum/liqueur/other

• Don't drink alc. at all (i know i'm the biggest wuss here :D)

• Total voters

Roland

Thouht i would go into the area where haz didn't :D

For me it's beer :beer:

But it was a tough one, a lot of these drinks are very good and suit diffrent situations, but over all it's beer in my opinion.

Beer (or water with a slight taste to it here in the US :p )
But I enjoy the occasional Rum & Coke or Vodka Lemonade.

Mostly beer, although I think it tastes shit, especially big american brands like budweiser, coors is already a bit better but the stella artois was quite good, so was the moretti although it's very mild..

and the worst of them was the weed one, made from marijuana without THC, it's so fucking bad tasting! :?

and btw we have the biggest beer shop in North America in my city I think, well atleast the biggest in Canada, it's a fuckingly small place, but they have 500 something different kinds of beer! :thumbsup:

I'm a big Chardonnay drinker - it's all I tend to drink when I go out or have a night in. I prefer the fine French chardonnays best, upwards of ?10 a bottle.

i don't drink

i don't like being drunk, and don't see the point of drinking alcohol if you're not planning to get drunk

mine is just beer when I go out for a meal or on special occasions... also not a very heavy drinker here

Cant believe that many people dont drink.

My fav is beer. Starting to really like it now. But Im still gayish since Bud Light is my favourite out of all brands. I started drinking it mainly because of the low price.

A white russian is also very good late at night, followed by some black ones... :thumbsup:

Renesis said:
Mostly beer, although I think it tastes shit, especially big american brands like budweiser, coors is already a bit better but the stella artois was quite good, so was the moretti although it's very mild..

oh yeah! guess what country stella artois is from :mouse:

the beers you deffinately should try:
-jupiler
-leffe
-duvel (heavy shit!)

Daniel said:
Cant believe that many people dont drink.

My fav is beer. Starting to really like it now. But Im still gayish since Bud Light is my favourite out of all brands. I started drinking it mainly because of the low price.

A white russian is also very good late at night, followed by some black ones... :thumbsup:

Now thats something... Except the beer brand, we will have fun in Austria (if it works out for me...)

Meaning: Beer is awesome, especially Augustiner (just a thought, we had an alc thread before, right?) and a good cocktail like a white russian, singapore sling zombie makes the day... well, evening...

Buba

I started a beer tread some time ago :D, but haven't seen an all over alcohol thread, but i havn't been here that long so i dont know?

Yeah right, it was a beer thread... Good thing we cover up all of it 8)

Always nice to learn what people do in other countries! :thumbsup:

Buba

Well Buba, if u make it down to Austria I'll fill you up with shitloads of Spr?delwasser (Just because it sounds cool :p) & J?germaister.

Beer does'nt do the full job in an Alm. Oh, and for those of you wondering, an Alm is a typical Austian Ski bar. Loads of cheesy music and happy Germans, all filled up with J?ger while they slam nails into a piece of wood and arm-wrestle. It's awesome!