• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What are the chances of the Veyron appearing in Gumball/.

I think it is very very likely as it even says on the website someone posted here about 2days ago

1. More than likely
2. No greater than the Enzos and such that have driven in the 3000 before. Why would it be more likely to crash?

^ 2x

^ Yes!

:lol: But it's not a race! It's a rally! :lol:

I heard they sold 7 in Dubai Motorshow(2 months ago) and 6 was sold in Beverly Hills(2 months ago again).

There are more owners now I guess.

I'd be more interested in seeing it in the Ultimate Rally since then it will be pushing harder, but what with the recent news that 1. It's been put back a year... again, and that 2. It will take place in one country only, i'm sort of not so hyped anymore.

Don't think the chances of a Veyron owner crashing the car is too big. Veyron owners can't be as stupid as some of the folks who drive in the gumball rally. I mean it's a lot of fun to watch, but it's so dangerous that they should really get arrested. Did any of you guys see the way some of them drove through Morocco to years ago? If you did you probably catch my point....

Plexface said:
Did any of you guys see the way some of them drove through Morocco to years ago? If you did you probably catch my point....

Keep in mind that they were guests of the Morroco royals and had virtual immunity from the Police. Why wouldn't you drive as fast as your car could if that was the case?

Part of me wants a Veyron to crash and another part of me is thinking "But only a few are being made".

watto said:
Plexface said:
Did any of you guys see the way some of them drove through Morocco to years ago? If you did you probably catch my point....

Keep in mind that they were guests of the Morroco royals and had virtual immunity from the Police. Why wouldn't you drive as fast as your car could if that was the case?

I would drive fast, but some of the drivers were just reckless. And I for sure wouldn't drive like them. To put it like Momo did, it was just pure luck that no one got killed, be it pedestrians, participants of gumball or other drivers on the road. There's a huge difference between going fast in a controlled fashion and just being reckless.