What are you doing right now?

Artemekiia

Car(s)
2007 Jeep Patriot
Since the digital world is all about multitasking I'm curious, what are you doing right now besides browsing FinalGear?

I'm working on my senior project process journal and drawing pretty ladies :heart: . Ignore my slack jawed expression though, I only got four hours of sleep last night ;).

Bonus points for anyone who includes screenshots or photos!

Attachments

• Photo180.jpg
    Photo180.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo184.jpg
    Photo184.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 78
  • RedandWolf-1.jpg
    RedandWolf-1.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 80
Do you REALLY want to know? :shifty:

I just woke up so i?m not doing anything else. Laying on my couch hoping breakfast will make itself.. :p

I just woke up so i?m not doing anything else. Laying on my couch hoping breakfast will make itself.. :p

Haha, I do that all the time. I can waste half a day trying to get up the gumption to actually do something, especially if my cat settles in on top of me. What does breakfast consist of in Sweden though? All my knowledge of Swedish cuisine comes from Ikea ^^;.

Really like your first sketch, great lines! :) Makes me want to break out the pad of paper and pencil.

I just got home from the gym. I'm wired! Feels sooo nice outside too, a tad humid but hey, still nice.

Haha, I do that all the time. I can waste half a day trying to get up the gumption to actually do something, especially if my cat settles in on top of me. What does breakfast consist of in Sweden though? All my knowledge of Swedish cuisine comes from Ikea ^^;.

For me breakfast usually consists of tea and toast, or some other forms of bread..

Sifting through Lance Armstrong articles from newspapers such as L'Equipe, Gazzetta dello Sport, and Gazet Van Antwerpen. I love the newspaper.

Listening to these which I borrowed from a friend.

http://img43.imageshack.**/img43/521/07142009027.jpg

Watching dead like me on hulu and shortly going to sleep.

Sitting at home doing my tax whilst getting insulation fitted in my roof.

Doesn't get anymore exciting than that

I am currently reading a thread by Artemekiia; previously I was in a state of self loathing, and previous to that I was out for dinner.

Reading a little bit of Atlas Shrugged and watching the Tonight Show before I catch some zzz's :p