What are you drinking right now?

^Only Gordon's:thumbsup:

Yes it was Gordon's but I'd have to say my favorite Gin is Tanqueray No.10 Gin, the stuff is crazy good. I tried tasting each gin I had one at a time and the others tasted like dirty water compared to it. I've also heard Bombay Sapphire London Dry Gin is supposed to be good but I've never tried it. I'd have to say Gin is my favorite type of alobohol. :yes:

drinking melted Haagen Dazs black forest ice cream :p

blackcurrant juice, yummy!

I'm having some cranberry juice as 'breakfast'.

I usually buy Ocean Spray, but last time I cheaped out and bought a 5 litre jug of Great Value from Wal-Mart... it tastes so diluted. Thanks a lot Sam Walton.

H2O from an Audi water tumbler :p

Vodka and cranberry juice right now... seems my leave of absence from alobohol lasted a mere 48 hours.

water.
was drinking macallan 12 last night followed by caol ila 12.
then lather rinse repeat about four times.

Coffee. Douwe Egberts to be precise

carbonated water? What difference does it have from the usual H20?

Sorry, but I'm just not attracted to you in that way. I'm goin through some things right now and I hope we can still be friends?

Its ok, I understand, sure we can still be friends, but you really should get that lump looked at.

carbonated water? What difference does it have from the usual H20?
No idea, but i usually drink a local carbonated water that comes from a very powerful hot spring, naturally carbonated, has quite a lot of other minerals in it and a very distinct flavour.

ooh... The last time I was at China, the water had so much minerals that the water was slightly green! :lol: