What are you drinking right now?

:lol: I didn't realize how old that post was

I'm good for something around here.

I just had a Guinness that didn't have that plastic widget in it, it tasted just the same if not better, and plus I got that much more beer now that the plastic wasn't taking up space. :)

^Hmm the widget is supposed to create the foam I do believe. Also beer before 10am? :lol:

ahh its 4th of July weekend I'm being unbelievably irresponsible.

http://img67.imageshack.**/img67/425/photo00172nc5.jpg

Now that it's not the 4th and I am out of my "america fuck yeah" mode I am enjoying some lovely beer from Belgium.

I have a few 90 minute IPA's left but I don't feel like getting drunk tonight.

dudebeercan.jpg

It's actually quite tasty beer, brewed in British Columbia.

^ thats the best thing ever :lol:

I'm just having a glass of pepsi right now, can't usually have a beer while chilling at home because of being underage and stuff.

Starbucks doubleshot

Night_Hawk, what's the drinking age for you Newfie's?

It's 19 here, in the home of DUDE beer, but some provinces in the country are 18 for drinks.

Meh, 19 was good enough for me, given all of the US is 21... meaning most kids will not be legal until their last year or so of university. :lmao:

I'm just having a glass of pepsi right now, can't usually have a beer while chilling at home because of being underage and stuff.

Your parents wont even let you have a beer at home?

I know, same here but it's better when you can have alky without a hassle. ;)

I know. I never said I wanted it in the way most college students do (i.e. get completely pissed), just not being able to order a beer at restaurants is really annoying.

Oh, and for the game.

Dr. Pepper

^ Sorry, I thought you were talking about fakes. :p

Hot chocolate :D

Coffee!!!

Just poured myself a vodka and Coke on the rocks... that's standard fare for me.

I always buy the red Smirnoff. How are these ultra-upscale vodka brands like Gray Goose? Do they really taste different?