What are you drinking right now?

Oh yeah, last night i almost choked to death on a double shot of that schnaps. Single shots from now on, thank you..

wasser...

Lol, i'd like to see you down a double shot without your throat automatically seizing up along with your windpipe. :rolleyes:

Lol, i'd like to see you down a double shot without your throat automatically seizing up along with your windpipe. :rolleyes:

I think he meant he was drinking water. wasser = water

Not drinking anything tonight, because I got so shitfaced last night I promised myself I would never drink again, so now I have to wait a few days before I forget my promise. :D

But seriously, I've never been that hammered on my own before. For over an hour I closed my eyes and pretended I was blasting down some awesome roads. I was going so fast...

I don't think what are you "drinking" = what kind of alobohol.

I'm having a milkshake.

^ I know that, which is why I said Diet Dr Pepper in my first response.

But I was so messed last night I'm taking a leave from all liquids!!

Finished my beer now I'm on to a gin and tonic.

Finished my beer now I'm on to a gin and tonic.

Oh, G&T's. I get shit from my mates cos G&T is such an old person drink. But it tastes awesome.

I'm having tea now.

Redbull - :heart::heart::heart:

blue tongue premium lager :D

Just some Coke Zero i had in the fridge.. I think it must have been frozen at some point cus this is just awful :barf:

Really horrible white wine.. and since it's been sitting around in a dark shed for a while, its somewhat darker than it should be..

I don't think I'll be having much of this! :lol:

@AlexmanDK Coke Zero tends to taste awful! :p

Last edited: