What are your "Realistic Top 5 Things To Do In A Car"?

superchevy

Car(s)
'03 honda s2k
don't list cars you'd like to own or drive, but list realistic things you'd like to do in them.

1. if the bering strait tunnel is built and completed in my lifetime, drive around the world in a single journey.
2. drive the nurburgring nordschleife.
3. drive the monaco f1 grand prix route.
4. drive 250+ mph.
5. drive the "c'etait un rendezvous" route.

What? No sex? :lol:

1. Nurburgring
2. Laguna Seca
3. Nardo
4. Route 66
5. Dakkar!!! (yeah right)

1: I don't know the name of it but that long highway that follows the west coast from Cail to the top of the country. I've heard it's one of the most breathtaking drives in the world.
2: Get a rental car with extra insurance and then do a real brake test on the asshole who is tailgating me.
3: Get a Highway Delight.
4: Get pulled over by a cute female cop, get out of ticket, get her phone number.
5: Pull prank on sleeping friend. On a long trip pull into a truck stop/gas sation/wendy's whatever. Park right infront of a tree or pole or something, put the car in N and rev the engine real high and scream at the top of your lungs.

5: Pull prank on sleeping friend. On a long trip pull into a truck stop/gas sation/wendy's whatever. Park right infront of a tree or pole or something, put the car in N and rev the engine real high and scream at the top of your lungs.
Hahahahahaha :D

1. Drive on the Bathurst track (it's a public road, too)
2. Do some absolutely hardcore 4WDing
3. Drive from Perth to Sydney (or SYD to PER)
4. Hit 200mph
5. Nurburgring

No sex because that's already been done.

1. being in a car at 250mph (250kph has already been done)
2. drive the nurburgring nordschleife.
3: Get pulled over by a cute female cop, get out of ticket, get her phone number.
4. OffRoading
5: Pull prank on sleeping friend. On a long trip pull into a truck stop/gas sation/wendy's whatever. Park right infront of a tree or pole or something, put the car in N and rev the engine real high and scream at the top of your lungs. (just sounds like fun :D)

1. Front Rocket Launcher (for people who don't move out of my way)
2. Rear Tire Tacks (for people who tailgate)
3. Left/Right Massive flame thrower (for people who try to run me off the road)
4. Install a train locomotive horn (for people on their cellphones)
5. 200mph or so.

Granted they are realistic as it could be done... will I do it? No, I don't feel like having my car impounded.

If I had a Lambo Murci or some sort, I would:
1) hit the Nurburgring
2) try driving from Vancouver to LA in one day
3) cruise around on Sunset Boulevard
4) if possible, take the car to Monaco
5) watch the sun rise on the Mediterranean beach with a hot girl

1. Build a 200+mph car
2. Build a car with complex yet functioning aerodynamics, then set up a fast and super fun chassi
3. Build a Nationally competitive Solo I/II car, as well as a rally car in my lifetime (young and poor right now :) ),and race it of course!
3. Drive any and every good road
4. Hit every major/and or interesting track and road in the U.S. and Canada, and as much of the world as possible

Last edited:
1. Nurburgring
2. Sex
3. Pull prank on sleeping friend. On a long trip pull into a truck stop/gas sation/wendy's whatever. Park right infront of a tree or pole or something, put the car in N and rev the engine real high and scream at the top of your lungs (I love it!)
4. Rallying
5. 200mph+

1. Take a performance driving course
2. Drive my car on the Bahrain GP circuit (not the van, the car I'm saving up for)
3. Go on a massive road trip from here to the N?rburgring
3a) Reach my car's top speed on the Autobahn (and if I can't crack 200 mph, I'll mod my car until it can!)
3b) Drive my car on the N?rburgring
4. Drive a convertible along the entire length of Highway 1 in California
5. Practice drifting on a deserted dirt/gravel road

1. Front Rocket Launcher (for people who don't move out of my way)
2. Rear Tire Tacks (for people who tailgate)
3. Left/Right Massive flame thrower (for people who try to run me off the road)
4. Install a train locomotive horn (for people on their cellphones)
5. 200mph or so.

Granted they are realistic as it could be done... will I do it? No, I don't feel like having my car impounded.

Do you think the police will really try to confiscate it.

as for my 5, i borrow all the great ideas already said. im pissing myself laughing right now.

That's hilarious. :D

1. I want to watch my odometer roll over to 000000.
  2. Road Trip! Maybe from here to Melbourne and back.
  3. I've got an $80 cigar I'd like to smoke while driving.
  4. I want to fix the cigar lighter!
  5. Have sweaty, awkward sex in the backseat with some cheap floozy.

A year ago I would have said 'find out the top speed of my car' but I don't need to put that on the list now.:mrgreen:

I'd love (more than anything else on the list) to drive my car around the N?rburgring but that's not really realistic.:(

1: I don't know the name of it but that long highway that follows the west coast from Cail to the top of the country. I've heard it's one of the most breathtaking drives in the world.

PCH, Pacific Coast Highway, yes its great, but probably not the best in the world :p

I may be biased tho, I have traveled on it every day for 4 years. :p It's also unusually deadly.

2: Get a rental car with extra insurance and then do a real brake test on the asshole who is tailgating me.
3: Get a Highway Delight.
4: Get pulled over by a cute female cop, get out of ticket, get her phone number.

Your thinking of PCH, and it definitely one to do, I've only been on the southern section to Mexico a few times, I want to hit up the northern california area.

anyhow, the other 4 I'd go with

2: Do the "24 hours of Lemons"
3: Get air time in a rental car.
Edit: #4 Build a car and take it to at least 201mph.
I haven't really thought about the rest. I've done more road trips than I care to have done.

Last edited:
1. Go drive around a racetrack with a proper sports car
2. Cruise around Miami in a classic american car, roof down ofcourse.
3. Drive across the europe.
4. Complete a special stage on rally spec Audi Quattro and wet my pants while doing it.
5. Destroy my datsun by driving over speedbumps until body falls apart.