What car defines your COUNTY?

Pretty much sums up where I live, these 2 cars are by far the most frequently seen

e92coupeimage.jpg

0808-08-z-2b2009-porsche-911-carrera-4-coupe-2bfront-three-quarter-view.jpg

3452485523_af2b2c7e75.jpg

These are everywhere, never seen so many old Landies anywhere else I've lived.

large_7_0779_1.jpg

This is the sort ofthing all the local "yoofs" drive, most end up wrong way up in fields as soon as the winter ice sets in though.

Oh, and millions of Vauxhall Vectras, but that goes for pretty much everywhere in the UK, the ultimate in bland, ininteresting motoring.

Two cars define Grand County, Colorado.

First this Subaru Legacy Outback, because everyone owns one.
Subaru%20Outback%20H6.jpg

Second this black smokin' Dodge Ram, because everyone owns one.
0807dp_17_z+las_vegas_diesel_racing+black_dodge_ram_dyno.jpg

3184042409_a19b71e647.jpg

Hong Kong has the most Rolls-Royces per capita.

I remember a hotel in Tsim sha tsui with 5 dark green Phantoms parked outside. It was mind blowing.

majority of the big ones, eg excelsior, the big one at tst east MTR/KCR station has at least one...

I remember reading that the ones at the peninsula (I think thats what its called) are for hire by guess with a driver included.

I remember reading that the ones at the peninsula (I think thats what its called) are for hire by guess with a driver included.

Unless you're in the Coup? or Drophead, Rolls aren't really cars you drive yourself.

They have Audi R8s for that :p

(At least in Japan)

What defines Orange County, California?

Well, how about a dealership? Everyone goes here.
fj.mercedes.benz.500.jpg

Fletcher Jones Mercedes Benz in Newport Beach.

Everyone else drives a 3 series.

This car had been built for 25 years in my country with no changes. Same car, same body
Tofas_dogan_SLX.jpg

It has been killed in 2005. Now how my people use it,
tofas_sahin.jpg

modifiyeli_tofa.jpg

Tofa_araba.jpg

Except for the fact that the sedan conterparts are much, much more common :p

Something more common doesn't define the place, something distinct does :|

074536.1-lg.jpg

Statistically Volvo has a market share in germany of about 6%, in my Hometown we have a very, very buisy and succesful Volvo dealer who works together with some big local companies on their fleets and offers nice discounts to employers ... and I think I?m not exaggerating when I say that there are more Volvos on the streets here than BMWs. VW and Mercedes still beat them ... but Volvo is definetly in the top5, with the V50 being everywhere ...

Frederick County, Maryland is very rural with quite a bit of farmland so I am gonna have to go with this:

View attachment 3633