• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What car is Clarkson talking about here?

where's the quote? the image which won't load?

"This is like a mobile version of Euro Disney"

They've given a hint: Daylight

Ariel Atom - Aston Martin DB9 - Audi A8 - Audi TT Roadster ? Bentley Continental GT - Bedford Rascal - BMW 3-Series - BMW 5 Series - BMW 7 Series - BMW M5 ? BMW Z4 - BMW X5 ? Cadillac Escalade - Challenger 2 Tank - Chrysler 300C ? Chrysler Neon ? Chrysler Crossfire ? Chrysler PT Cruiser - Citroen C2 - Citroen Pluriel - Citroen Saxo VTR ? Citroen Berlingo - Ferrari Six-Twelve ? Ferrari F-Four Thirty - Ferrari Enzo - Fiat Panda 4x4 ? Fiat Stilo ? Fiat Multipla - Ford Fiesta - Ford StreetKa - Ford GT40 - Ford F150 Lightning ? Hummer ? Jamie Oliver?s Camper Van - Kia Sedona - Konigsegg (Swedish supercar) ? Lamborghini LM Off Roader - Land Rover Discovery - Lotus Elise ? Lotus Exige ? Maserati MCTwelve ? Maserati 250F ? Maserati Birdcage - Maybach - Mercedes Mclaren SLR ? Mercedes SLK - Mercedes Bionic Boxfish concept car ? Mini (new) ? Mitsubishi Evo ? Mitsubishi Grandis - Morris Minor - Nissan Primera ? Nissan Skyline GTR ? Nissan Three-Fifty Z - Peugeot One-Thousand and Seven ? Peugeot 107 ? Porsche Cayenne - Range Rover Sport ? Reliant Robin - Renault Clio V6 ? Renault Espace ? Renault Avantime - Renault Scenic - Rolls Royce Silver Dawn - Smart Car ? Smart Four Four - Talbot Sunbeam ? Toyota Yaris ? Toyota Lucida (otherwise known as Previa) - Toyota Prius - TVR Sagaris ? TVR 350i - Vadem Brink Carver (it's some 3 wheeler jobby) - Vauxhall VXR Monaro ? Vauxhall Zafira ? VW Phaeton ? VW New Beetle ? VW Old Beetle ? Volvo S80 -

^wrong guesses :p

Its probably some colourfull, bubbley gay car.

I think it might be the Copen, some or some kinda smart :/

Or euro disney, as it'll make you sick (space mountain :puke:)

It's a UK radio station, I think you have to phone in.

If you know the answer I want a cut for bringing it to your attention!

:p

Oh giraffe balls ..... :yucky:

If anyone else wants to phone them, I would have guessed the Nissan Sunny, and I'll have a cut of the winnings :lol:

qube said:

Oh god, I can hear him saying it in my head but can't remember what the hell it was.

I don't remember him ever reviewing it - but if it's daylight, then maybe the Oldsmobile Aurora? (btw, viewers with a weak stomach should not view this car)

Uhh, I remember him saying that, but I don't remember the car :(

Electrastar~Indochine said:
giraffe balls
I've only heard that term used one other time; in a comedy show by Harland Williams. He was chatting with the audience and asked one guy what he did for a living. He said he was a delivery man. Harland asked what he delivers, and the guy said just about anything. So Harland said "have you ever delivered a big sack of giraffe balls to someone?" :p

Overheat said:
maybe the Oldsmobile Aurora? (btw, viewers with a weak stomach should not view this car)
You should definitely check out this one, though!

That's a good looking OLds.. One of a kind!

Ripplin said:
Electrastar~Indochine said:
giraffe balls
I've only heard that term used one other time; in a comedy show by Harland Williams. He was chatting with the audience and asked one guy what he did for a living. He said he was a delivery man. Harland asked what he delivers, and the guy said just about anything. So Harland said "have you ever delivered a big sack of giraffe balls to someone?" :p

:eek:

I only say that (on a regular basis :blush:) because it's a tad more polite than saying 'fecking bollocks' on as much a regular basis.

I have such a potty mouth :unsure:.

Raven18940 said:
qube said:
Oh god, I can hear him saying it in my head but can't remember what the hell it was.

Me too... and me neither. :(

has any of you heard the other clue on hirsty's over dose on saturday :?

god dammit... i remember watching the ep with this quote a few weeks ago :bangin:
im gonna take a guess and say a car like the Daihatsu Copen.