What car is Clarkson talking about here?

where's the quote? the image which won't load?

"This is like a mobile version of Euro Disney"

They've given a hint: Daylight

Ariel Atom - Aston Martin DB9 - Audi A8 - Audi TT Roadster ? Bentley Continental GT - Bedford Rascal - BMW 3-Series - BMW 5 Series - BMW 7 Series - BMW M5 ? BMW Z4 - BMW X5 ? Cadillac Escalade - Challenger 2 Tank - Chrysler 300C ? Chrysler Neon ? Chrysler Crossfire ? Chrysler PT Cruiser - Citroen C2 - Citroen Pluriel - Citroen Saxo VTR ? Citroen Berlingo - Ferrari Six-Twelve ? Ferrari F-Four Thirty - Ferrari Enzo - Fiat Panda 4x4 ? Fiat Stilo ? Fiat Multipla - Ford Fiesta - Ford StreetKa - Ford GT40 - Ford F150 Lightning ? Hummer ? Jamie Oliver?s Camper Van - Kia Sedona - Konigsegg (Swedish supercar) ? Lamborghini LM Off Roader - Land Rover Discovery - Lotus Elise ? Lotus Exige ? Maserati MCTwelve ? Maserati 250F ? Maserati Birdcage - Maybach - Mercedes Mclaren SLR ? Mercedes SLK - Mercedes Bionic Boxfish concept car ? Mini (new) ? Mitsubishi Evo ? Mitsubishi Grandis - Morris Minor - Nissan Primera ? Nissan Skyline GTR ? Nissan Three-Fifty Z - Peugeot One-Thousand and Seven ? Peugeot 107 ? Porsche Cayenne - Range Rover Sport ? Reliant Robin - Renault Clio V6 ? Renault Espace ? Renault Avantime - Renault Scenic - Rolls Royce Silver Dawn - Smart Car ? Smart Four Four - Talbot Sunbeam ? Toyota Yaris ? Toyota Lucida (otherwise known as Previa) - Toyota Prius - TVR Sagaris ? TVR 350i - Vadem Brink Carver (it's some 3 wheeler jobby) - Vauxhall VXR Monaro ? Vauxhall Zafira ? VW Phaeton ? VW New Beetle ? VW Old Beetle ? Volvo S80 -

^wrong guesses :p

Its probably some colourfull, bubbley gay car.

I think it might be the Copen, some or some kinda smart :/

Or euro disney, as it'll make you sick (space mountain :puke:)

It's a UK radio station, I think you have to phone in.

If you know the answer I want a cut for bringing it to your attention!

:p

Oh giraffe balls ..... :yucky:

If anyone else wants to phone them, I would have guessed the Nissan Sunny, and I'll have a cut of the winnings :lol:

qube said:

Oh god, I can hear him saying it in my head but can't remember what the hell it was.

I don't remember him ever reviewing it - but if it's daylight, then maybe the Oldsmobile Aurora? (btw, viewers with a weak stomach should not view this car)

Uhh, I remember him saying that, but I don't remember the car :(

Electrastar~Indochine said:
giraffe balls
I've only heard that term used one other time; in a comedy show by Harland Williams. He was chatting with the audience and asked one guy what he did for a living. He said he was a delivery man. Harland asked what he delivers, and the guy said just about anything. So Harland said "have you ever delivered a big sack of giraffe balls to someone?" :p

Overheat said:
maybe the Oldsmobile Aurora? (btw, viewers with a weak stomach should not view this car)
You should definitely check out this one, though!

That's a good looking OLds.. One of a kind!

Ripplin said:
Electrastar~Indochine said:
giraffe balls
I've only heard that term used one other time; in a comedy show by Harland Williams. He was chatting with the audience and asked one guy what he did for a living. He said he was a delivery man. Harland asked what he delivers, and the guy said just about anything. So Harland said "have you ever delivered a big sack of giraffe balls to someone?" :p

:eek:

I only say that (on a regular basis :blush:) because it's a tad more polite than saying 'fecking bollocks' on as much a regular basis.

I have such a potty mouth :unsure:.

Raven18940 said:
qube said:
Oh god, I can hear him saying it in my head but can't remember what the hell it was.

Me too... and me neither. :(

has any of you heard the other clue on hirsty's over dose on saturday :?

god dammit... i remember watching the ep with this quote a few weeks ago :bangin:
im gonna take a guess and say a car like the Daihatsu Copen.