What car is on your mind right now?

Call me strange if you like but this is on my mind right now

DSC_0861.jpg

Porsche 928 GTS:
img1027332131.jpeg

powered by Porsche's biggest ever V8 with 345hp.

138389314-S.jpg

Just tell me, how many banks do i have to rob?!? I don't care if its deeply uncomfortable, shakes, deafens, and has controls so heavy it could brake a mans limbs, i just cannot get over the later model styling in black.

i keep having dreams that i found a beat up but running one for 10 grand and that i babied it around, in particular i remember driving it to dairy queen, but i sold it (before the dream happened?!?) because its floor pans where too rusty (slightly reflects my real-life run-in with a mki mr2 i had)

Some people seem to not understand this thread. We have tons of "your dream garage" threads, this one is about the car you actually want to buy I think :)

138389314-S.jpg

Just tell me, how many banks do i have to rob?!? I don't care if its deeply uncomfortable, shakes, deafens, and has controls so heavy it could brake a mans limbs, i just cannot get over the later model styling in black.

i keep having dreams that i found a beat up but running one for 10 grand and that i babied it around, in particular i remember driving it to dairy queen, but i sold it (before the dream happened?!?) because its floor pans where too rusty (slightly reflects my real-life run-in with a mki mr2 i had)

Rob this place, and you can buy any car you want...

Since yesterday, I can't stop thinking bout the current Audi A8. I saw one in black, side-view and I now think it's one of the most handsome cars on sale today. It's so well proportionned, Id be ready to put it in an encyclopedia article under "Automobiles/Cars."

http://img215.imageshack.**/img215/5823/24646352eo2.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.**/img136/7263/88jm6.jpg

And would you *look* at that interior:

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/1850/112071204z2008audia8intsl5.jpg

The A8 i's exactly how I like my fast saloon cars: sleek, elegant and dignified.

Any of these engine would seriously kick-ass:

V8
V10
W12

^ I guess you're right- it was an S8, but the A8's interior is so much more appealing. James May's right: sod carbon fibre interiors.

All an optional extra. Why choose carbon fibre if you've got wood. ^_^

Some people seem to not understand this thread. We have tons of "your dream garage" threads, this one is about the car you actually want to buy I think :)

I promise you it was what was on my mind, i have tonnes of dream cars and i actually don't think i posted in the dream-car threads too much as they bored me. Almost that exact car had been in my dream the night before and because of that i was lusting after one all day.

To me thats (sorry to go on and on) one of those cars that gives me the same tingly sensations as listening to a really really great piece of music, so as it is it made a appearance in my last dream, as well as some damn good song i wrote but can't remember for the life of me (happens in my dreams alot, kinda obnoxious)

Caterham 7
I would really like to build it myself too (how hard can it be? ;)). But it would probably cause unnecessary complications with registeration since Finland isn't very "custom" car friendly. Also the price would probably be something ridiculous when taxes come to play. Either way, it's rather unlikely for me to get this car anyway. :p

Was thinking about E39 M5... and my thoughts quickly turned over to M635CSi.

http://img507.imageshack.**/img507/8001/16027nc3.jpg

I really want one of these... a 2007 Denali.
2008.gmc.yukon.20126302-396x249.jpg

Its been on my mind for the past few days. Theres just somthing about its plush, elegant look that has me comming back.

Then there is the engine... a 6.2 400hp V8 which brings the beast to 60mph in 6.5seconds.

I want one.

Been thinking about one of these:

Mazda Millenia
800px-1998-02_Mazda_Millenia.jpg

I saw one on the road and liked the looks and stance. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Been thinking about one of these:

Mazda Millenia
800px-1998-02_Mazda_Millenia.jpg

I saw one on the road and liked the looks and stance. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I like the Maxima in the background :p

lol no, the Millenia is a very good car. Especially if you get the supercharged ones.

Good style, power, and handeling. :)

I would definitely pass on the sunroof wind deflector though. :p

I'm still thinking about the Mini I posted in the 2nd post.... I think someone bought it cause I can't find it on cars.com and I, the idiot, didn't copy down the dealer name.

/sad panda.