• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What car is this? (From the movie 7 Seconds)

Mischief007

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
4,710
Location
London, Ontario, Canada
Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Car7.jpg

Car6.jpg

Car5.jpg

Car4.jpg

Car3.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg
 
ESPNSTI said:
Looks like a Vauxhall/Opel Calibra maybe. :unsure:
Definitely! Front bumper and grille look aftermarket though.
 
Thanks guys. I actually like it.
 
As mentioned a Calibra or Carlton.

Raced one not too long ago, the 2ltr. Looked like it was held together with rust, not a comforting thought when you're doing twice the national limit in the lane next to it.. As with all vauxhalls, seems to be a poor car with a strong engine.
 
oliB said:
ESPNSTI said:
Looks like a Vauxhall/Opel Calibra maybe. :unsure:
Definitely! Front bumper and grille look aftermarket though.

I'm pretty sure they're stock - the fact they're hanging off makes them look a bit 'touched'
 
MXM said:
...as all Calibras? :)

It looks good in profile, but ugly from front and FWD, so.. :|

or 4WD...(and available with 2.0 turbo)
 
fbc said:
oliB said:
ESPNSTI said:
Looks like a Vauxhall/Opel Calibra maybe. :unsure:
Definitely! Front bumper and grille look aftermarket though.

I'm pretty sure they're stock - the fact they're hanging off makes them look a bit 'touched'
Damn, you're right! :unsure:
 
MXM said:
...as all Calibras? :)

It looks good in profile, but ugly from front and FWD, so.. :|

Yep, but there was a 4wd with over 200 hp :twisted:

I dont like the looks tho...
 
how was the movie btw, if i may ask :)
 
logo said:
how was the movie btw, if i may ask

If it's the 7 seconds featuring Wesley Snipes, it sucks really hard. I'll probably never watch a new Wesley Snipes movie because of it.
 
tloekke said:
logo said:
how was the movie btw, if i may ask

If it's the 7 seconds featuring Wesley Snipes, it sucks really hard. I'll probably never watch a new Wesley Snipes movie because of it.

Exactly. One of the worst directed movie out there. Snipes should just retire as an actor. I don't recommend watching it. The chase scene was kinda entertaining but I found myself looking for mistakes in the movie and I found quite a bit.
 
Thats a 1992 Opel Calibra
An uncle have one of these, he love it, I think is rubbish, but is very quick. 8)
 
^Isn't it? I mean it was badged as a Holden but they didn't make it.
 
CHILENO said:
Thats a 1992 Opel Calibra
An uncle have one of these, he love it, I think is rubbish, but is very quick. 8)
We have a winner!

W252968.jpg
 
Top