what car would you never drive from the 90s

maateuszz89

Car(s)
2009 Mazda CX-7, 2006 Alfa Romeo 147
I guess, this thread goes to "General Automotive"

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
This is the Top Gear Sub-Forum, can you explain what this has got to do with Top Gear?

Gib

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
Not a good start for you, buddy.

On the subject, I wouldn't drive any GM compact car from the early 90's. like the Chevy Cavalier and the Pontiac Sunbird.

tone76

Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz, 95 SAAB 900S, 97 Mazda 121
From the 90s? That's easy ... anything Korean. It took Hyundai until the early 00s to start making half-decent cars. Now, some of their cars are pretty good ... with some very tasty looking stuff on the horizon (*cough* Genesis *cough*).

I still wouldn't touch any other Korean car with a bargepole, and that includes those Daewoo shitboxes with Chevy/Holden/Suzuki badges on them. Sure, the Lacetti might be the 'reasonably priced car'. But it's also a reasonably shit car, which is why I wouldn't go anywhere near one ... ;)

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
sorry i dont relly care that i dont know how to post properly

i suggest you do care. and moderators, please move this thread.

having said that my least favorite car from the 90s was this piece of crap with a broken stereo and lack of A/C. i dont remember who made it, but it was green and hd 4 doors. might have been made in the 80s as well.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Wrong section, but it would be the Vauxhall Nova.

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
everyone is so negetive :nod:

Welcome, but perhaps you should familiarise yourself with rule 1 and 2 of the forum rules:

1. No spamming: That means no repeated, pointless posts (quality, not quantity!). Posting referral links or things like that relating to sites such as free ipods or whatever also is considered spam. Please don't do it. This includes "IB4L"/Post-count posts!

Also, edit your post rather than making multiple posts in a row (without anyone having replied since your last post).

and...

2. Post quality: We aren't grammar nazis, but please don't post like a 12 year old AOL user. Punctuation (the period, comma, etc.) is your friend -- use it!

Last edited:

deathrazor

Car(s)
2001 Honda Accord EX V6
Not a good start for you, buddy.

On the subject, I wouldn't drive any GM compact car from the early 90's. like the Chevy Cavalier and the Pontiac Sunbird.

Hey now, I have a 1990 Grand Am and it's a decent enough car for what it is. It isn't the greatest ever, but it isn't bad.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Oh god too many to list. Some notable examples would be front wheel drive Caddys, all J-Bodies, and any Taurus with anything less than an Essex V6 or Yamaha engine. And of course any Chrysler product that isn't a Jeep or Viper.

WellsieTRD

Car(s)
89 Hilux Surf 2 Door
Toyota Paseo

Easiest answer EVER.

Easy for you <_< I can't avoid the damn things

Anything Korean. Kia's, Hyundais, Daewoos, SSangyongs, there all horrible cars. Ford Mondeo's and Holden Astras from that era are pretty awful as well

DTMracer

Car(s)
1988 Mini Cooper, 1998 MB E55 AMG
Anyone remember the Holden Apollo, or the Toyota Lexcen?