what car would you never drive from the 90s

http://img475.imageshack.**/img475/7269/yugo0109376gh.jpg

Even being in a movie didn't make the Yugo any cooler. Just for laughs, can anyone guess the movie (though its pretty obvious)?
The mindboggling thing is they still sell those in Serbia. They've just replaced the bumpers and added a few pieces of plastic at the front and back. That's it. And they're trying to sell this monstrocity for ?4000-6000, depending on options and you STILL don't get A/C or a CD player, let alone anything modern...

yugonew2.jpg

yugo.jpg

When life hands you a Yugo plant, I suppose you make Yugos. <shrug>

Porsche 944/968... bah it's the most ridiculous/ugly thing i can remember...
I really cant describe how hideous it looks to me...

I've always had a soft spot for the BMW 850i.

Just look at the thing, it almost looks like it was released just a few years ago:
fin92BMW850i.jpg

I would love to own one some day but, alas, for my next car I will be going to sensible route and getting a Honda, so the 850i will have to wait a bit.

That's because the OP doesn't know how to type a gramatically- and topically- correct sentence, the title being misleading to some people because of that.

Sentence? i've hardly seen him write any word with more than 2 letters correct, let alone a sentence.

That's because the OP doesn't know how to type a gramatically- and topically- correct sentence, the title being misleading to some people because of that.

"What car would you never drive from the 90s"

I would drive a DeLorean from the 80s to the 50s, then to 2015...

Look up the "Lumina Euro" for an example of how much of a clue GM *didn't* have when making that car.
All I remember of the Lumina Euro from my trip to Florida in early '92 (that long ago...) was how the wipers appeared to be designed to crash into each other. No idea why I noticed that...

The mindboggling thing is they still sell those in Serbia. They've just replaced the bumpers and added a few pieces of plastic at the front and back. That's it. And they're trying to sell this monstrocity for ?4000-6000, depending on options and you STILL don't get A/C or a CD player, let alone anything modern...
They're still making the Florida as well, including the most horrific bodykit as standard, which looks far worse than most of the Carbage thread...

When I was in Slovenia in early July I was looking out for how many old Zastavas were still on the road, and encountered a couple of 45/Tempo/Korals and a couple of 411 saloons (no idea if they were ever renamed), presumably all 20-plus years old, on a route between Nova Gorica, Tolmin (for a five-day festival), Kobarid and the Austrian border. Skoda Favorits and Lada Nivas seemed to be the more popular cars of the communist era.

Small econo boxes such as the Metro are not the worst - they are really light :D I love my friend's festiva
Trucks/SUVs can be fun... just find some mud.

What I dont understand at all are minivans. If the Koreans made minivans in the 90s then thats my pick

Why didn't you say anything? We'd go for beer. The number of old Yugoslavian and other East European cars is really small, actually. Got to Croatia and lower and they'll be in a vast majority (if you don't count tourists).

Under 2000lbs with fantastic aftermarket support and lots of different engines to choose from...
Japan's CRX Si (160hp, 111tq) is about as fast in a straight line as a WRX.

A nineties CRX was the frou-frou Del Sol.

PLEASE LET THE THREAD DIE IN PEACE.

*And use Firefox with spellcheck next time okay? Hang around the forums a little more and post lesser, and learn some forum etiquette, the "do and the don't". I used to be like you until I observed what forum-ing was like, then only did I start posting.