what car would you never drive from the 90s

I guess, this thread goes to "General Automotive"

This is the Top Gear Sub-Forum, can you explain what this has got to do with Top Gear?

Gib

Not a good start for you, buddy.

On the subject, I wouldn't drive any GM compact car from the early 90's. like the Chevy Cavalier and the Pontiac Sunbird.

From the 90s? That's easy ... anything Korean. It took Hyundai until the early 00s to start making half-decent cars. Now, some of their cars are pretty good ... with some very tasty looking stuff on the horizon (*cough* Genesis *cough*).

I still wouldn't touch any other Korean car with a bargepole, and that includes those Daewoo shitboxes with Chevy/Holden/Suzuki badges on them. Sure, the Lacetti might be the 'reasonably priced car'. But it's also a reasonably shit car, which is why I wouldn't go anywhere near one ... ;)

sorry i dont relly care that i dont know how to post properly

i suggest you do care. and moderators, please move this thread.

having said that my least favorite car from the 90s was this piece of crap with a broken stereo and lack of A/C. i dont remember who made it, but it was green and hd 4 doors. might have been made in the 80s as well.

Wrong section, but it would be the Vauxhall Nova.

everyone is so negetive :nod:

Welcome, but perhaps you should familiarise yourself with rule 1 and 2 of the forum rules:

1. No spamming: That means no repeated, pointless posts (quality, not quantity!). Posting referral links or things like that relating to sites such as free ipods or whatever also is considered spam. Please don't do it. This includes "IB4L"/Post-count posts!

Also, edit your post rather than making multiple posts in a row (without anyone having replied since your last post).

and...

2. Post quality: We aren't grammar nazis, but please don't post like a 12 year old AOL user. Punctuation (the period, comma, etc.) is your friend -- use it!

Last edited:
Not a good start for you, buddy.

On the subject, I wouldn't drive any GM compact car from the early 90's. like the Chevy Cavalier and the Pontiac Sunbird.

Hey now, I have a 1990 Grand Am and it's a decent enough car for what it is. It isn't the greatest ever, but it isn't bad.

Oh god too many to list. Some notable examples would be front wheel drive Caddys, all J-Bodies, and any Taurus with anything less than an Essex V6 or Yamaha engine. And of course any Chrysler product that isn't a Jeep or Viper.

Toyota Paseo

Easiest answer EVER.

Easy for you <_< I can't avoid the damn things

Anything Korean. Kia's, Hyundais, Daewoos, SSangyongs, there all horrible cars. Ford Mondeo's and Holden Astras from that era are pretty awful as well

Anyone remember the Holden Apollo, or the Toyota Lexcen?