• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What cars do Jeremy, Richard and James own?

phobiarg

Sorry if this has already been asked. But what cars do they all have? I know Jeremy has a Ford GT and some sort of mercedes. I know Richard has a Charger and some other type of car (dont quite know what it is). And finally I know James has a Bentley of some sort. Anyone know any more?

And before Renesis locks it, Hammond sold his Charger...

bihus said:
And before Renesis locks it, Hammond sold his Charger...
Did he! Wow that was quick but I guess the size compatability issue must have caught up with him...

Apologies, can't resist .....

A look on page 2 of the forum would have found you the answer you're looking for ;)

phobiarg said:
Leppy said:
Wow... the search button must be broken.

What exactly would I search? "Who Owns Car" or "Jeremy Clarkson owns"

You are right you did the right thing by asking, it would be really hard searching for this type of a subject and it is really useless to scroll down page for page when you dont even know if has recently been discussed, I mean you cant get a dream that its on page 2, Anyway dont mind these guys/(not a dudes), this place is really nice if you get to know it !!! 8)