What cars do the Top Gear presenters have?

Jeremy is actually 44, he was born on April 11 1960. Not sure about the others, can't seem to find information on them.

he looks alot older...lol

Btw anyone want to guess how old the white "stig" is?

For all those who dont want to know who the stig is look away

and how old he is?

1961-03-03 so if my maths is right 43 years old

how? well i googled and found lots of stuff outting Perry McCarthy as the Stig

http://www.jla.co.uk/ArtistsIndex/Artists/3/16/McCarthyPerry1.asp?Letter=

Perry started up a successful Internet sports betting business in 2000, and has also ventured into the world of television, working for Sky TV, Eurosport, the BBC and Channel 4 as both a commentator and a presenter. In 2002 he was actually co-presenter with Damon Hill of the Sky TV digital F1 coverage - a shame it was such a boring season of F1! And for the past two years he has been the mysterious character 'The Stig' on BBC's Top Gear program, the identity of whom baffled many viewers for a long time.

source 4th paragraph from the bottom

This has already been covered: Perry McCarthy was the black Stig. No one as of yet knows whot he white Stig is.

Jeremy also has a family Ford Focus and a Volvo XC90, and his wife had BMW Z1 currently has Lotus Elise. And Jeremy is 44 years old.

Also, Hammond has bought himself a Porsch 928

Jeremy has an XC90 according to one of his motoring articles in the newspaper.

Jostyrostelli said:
I think James is 35
Richard could be 29
And Jeremy's gotta be at least 41 :mrgreen:

when he was testing the vauxhall monaro thing (dont know UK name), he said "i'm a 43 year old, with the mind of a 9 year old"

hey guys its says the odl stig is
"The man dubbed ?the world's unluckiest driver? recalls his heroic, hilarious and often heartbreaking efforts to make it on the racetrack."

has anyone got examples?

well to come back to the initial topic... from TG episodes I know that Jeremy's "main car" was a Ferrari 355 Spyder which he sold and got a Mercedes SL 55 AMG. He wasn't very pleased with that one cause it broke often (check out all the remarks on "Mercedes build quality" he makes on TG...) and now he has a Ford GT.

I also know that his mom has a Honda Jazz :)

eferey said:
Jeremy also has a family Ford Focus and a Volvo XC90, and his wife had BMW Z1 currently has Lotus Elise. And Jeremy is 44 years old.

Also, Hammond has bought himself a Porsch 928

so he sold his Landcruiser for a XC90..

funny, I didn't think he'd have a SUV with all the bad rap he gives them on how unsafe they are.

BTW does anyone remember the bling episode where Jeremy brings a blinged-up XC90 in the studio... maybe it was HIS XC90?

darcangelo said:

funny, I didn't think he'd have a SUV with all the bad rap he gives them on how unsafe they are.

BTW does anyone remember the bling episode where Jeremy brings a blinged-up XC90 in the studio... maybe it was HIS XC90?

HAHA!

Re: What cars do the Top Gear presenters have?

pdavda said:
We already know that Jeremy has a Merc SL55 AMG, a Jaguar of some sort and a Ford GT, but what about Richard and James? From watching Top Gear I've picked up that Richard has a Range Rover and James has a Bentley but does anyone know for sure which cars they have?

a Jaguar? I don't think so, but he has a Volvo estate.
Don't think Richard has a range rover, but he has a Porsche 911 G-Series.
I just know that James has a lot of bikes.

I'm sure if you asked someone over at HammondHeaven they'd be able to tell you Richard's age down to the day and hour. :p