What cars do the Top Gear presenters have?

pdavda

We already know that Jeremy has a Merc SL55 AMG, a Jaguar of some sort and a Ford GT, but what about Richard and James? From watching Top Gear I've picked up that Richard has a Range Rover and James has a Bentley but does anyone know for sure which cars they have?

Jeremy ordered a GT.

Richard had an old 911 but he sold it to get a Charger (waht he said in an episode) but I'm not sure if he really got one.

I'm not sure about James but a Jaguar would be your best bet, it would suit his personnality perfectly.

knowing what james is like he sill has the bently

When I saw the top gear eps for the first time i thought Jeremy would be the person for a Mazda (626 of something) Richard would drive a GTI GSI GT little dragracing shoebox and James is an oldtimer type :mrgreen:

And as far as I know i'm only right on James... :roll:

not cars...but wasn't there an episode where James and Richard came to work in a Motorcycle? (it was just a pic of them) Then Jeremy made fun of Richard for driving a Harley to work

I remember picking up a TG magazine once. Hammond wrote an article about motorcycles. I dont have the magazine any more but I think I remember him saying he has a BMW Motorcycle, a R1100T (or something like that... cant remember).

James has an old bentley, an old range rover and an old mini (bought off ebay) as far as I know from reading his column in The Daily Telegraph.

I know Richard has an GSX-R1000, as he talks about putting in new pipes in the July issue of Top Gear Mag (I got that mag while i was there)
And again in Aug issue of Top Gear, he talks about his first ride on a Sportster and says how Harley riders would sometime look down on him as a rider of an GSX-R1000.

I just watched the GT40 episode..Richard said to Jeremy, "I got some old jerry cans in my Land Rover you can strap those around it then fill it." :mrgreen:

Now i've been wondering....how old are all of them? i mean james i guess...he doesn't look old at all..but jermey looks..."over the hill" and i guess richard is middle...wondering how they got their jobs...prob get paid nice enough to buy all those cars i've heard....and why does jermey live freaken 76 miles from Top Gear from his house? that would suck alot in America though...but hell never been to the UK