What challenges/races would you like to see on future episodes?

Bring me up to speed please why is he a sellout? I know he draws pretty cars for Overhaulin and that is about it.

He also brought to life "Fake Eleanor" for the Nicholas Cage Gone in 60 Seconds Movie.

Overhaulin' was a fucked up premise as well. "Let's steal someone's car for a week, ask the owner's friends about what the owner might want on the car, and do it!!" And there were times Foose never listened to the "insiders."

Made "American Hotrod" and Boyd Coddington's hard-on hate for Foose and Duwayne's tomfoolery look bearable in comparison.

Last edited:
Dunno if I mentioned this one before, but it's a combination of stuff we've never really seen before. Cheap Car Challenge with $3000 limit. Chicago to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. No interstates. Only one fuel stop allowed.

Dunno if I mentioned this one before, but it's a combination of stuff we've never really seen before. Cheap Car Challenge with $3000 limit. Chicago to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. No interstates. Only one fuel stop allowed.

Final challenge is to turn your car into a Mardi Gras float -- hopefully getting permission from one of the super Krewes (Endymion, Bacchus, etc.) to let them be part of their parade.

I'd enjoy the heck out of that episode.

Final challenge is to turn your car into a Mardi Gras float -- hopefully getting permission from one of the super Krewes (Endymion, Bacchus, etc.) to let them be part of their parade.

I'd enjoy the heck out of that episode.

Before or after they get sued by some shady lawyer type for $100 million?

Top 10 Challenges for Top Gear USA:

10. L'il Deuce Coupe Challenge: Can the three boys build and run a hot rod Ford using only parts ordered off the Internet?

9. Blue Ridge Mountain Pony Car Challenge: Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Challenger, crossing the Blue Ridge mountains in Virginia using state highways, fastest wins.

8. 24 Hours of Lemons Challenge: The trio to enter one of these races with three cars configured according to the rules.

7. What Would Duke Drive Challenge: Each presenter to Cross Monument Valley in a vehicle made between 1939 and 1978, that could be considered the personification of John Wayne.

6. Chicago Goodfella Challenge: Each presenter must cross metropolitan Chicago in a vehicle that's appropriate for the Mob. Includes tommy gun accuracy shootout.

5. Is Newer Better Challenge: Two cars per presenter: one is a currently-produced model named after the other (e.g. Dodge Charger, new Mini). Objective: is current model better or worse than classic?

4. Erie Canal Amphibious Car Challenge: Yep, it's the TG English Channel challenge, transplanted to a famous US body of water.

3. Manhattan Base Model Scavenger Hunt Challenge: Presenters to pick up various items all over Manhattan using only a current base-model car, no extras. Best value wins.

2. Car-Converted-Camper Montana Challenge: Presenters must turn a car *not* a pickup or van into a camper, for use on an overnight trip in Montana.

1. Top Gear "War of 1812" Challenge: Adam, Tanner and Rut go to Britain to take on the TGUK boys on their own turf.

1. Top Gear "War of 1812" Challenge: Adam, Tanner and Rut go to Britain to take on the TGUK boys on their own turf.

I'd like them to do that another way. TGUK crew arrives in Boston dressed as Redcoats. TGUS crew shows up in an Abrams or Bradley.

6. Chicago Goodfella Challenge: Each presenter must cross metropolitan Chicago in a vehicle that's appropriate for the Mob. Includes tommy gun accuracy shootout.

"Goodfella" is a term to describe the Noo Yawk mob, not members of the Outfit. "Metropolitan Chicago" now encompasses parts of four states, and if you restrict it to the City of Chicago, you miss out on Mister Alfonse's favorite suburb of Cicero. The sawed-off shotgun was the favorite weapon of the Outfit during the Twenties; very few used Thompsons.

Don't disrespect my city. Don't disrespect the Outfit.

Modern American Police cars. Let's see which one the three presenters think would be best to replace the respected and notorious Crown Victoria.

Awhile ago, Adam Ferrara referred to his Mercedes as a "Merc." Since most Americans use the word "Merc" to refer to the now defunct Ford brand Mercury, it would be hilarious if Adam Ferrara could ask one of his fellow Americans to smoke some fruity fags in the back of a Merc.

I'd like them to do that another way. TGUK crew arrives in Boston dressed as Redcoats. TGUS crew shows up in an Abrams or Bradley.

Yeah, I'd rather the UK guys come here. And call it the Top Gear Revolutionary War. :nod: (If you called it War of 1812, you'd have to get Canada involved, and things would be complicated, because: 1) Canada, as far as I know, doesn't have a motoring/car show of its own, and 2) after two hundred years, all three countries (in general) are still arguing over who won. How the hell would you replicate that?)

I'd like an AMC challenge, but only if none of the cars are a Gremlin or a Pacer.

I'd like an AMC challenge, but only if none of the cars are a Gremlin or a Pacer.

I'd like to turn that on its head. There was a lot of talk before the series premiered about doing a lot of material on modified cars given the modification culture in the US. We haven't really had an episode where modifications were central to the plot (Used Cars and Limos don't count). What if we got a Modified Cars episode where all three of them were required to modify AMC Pacers on, say, a $2000 budget? If nothing, it'll give Adam a brand new way to destroy a car.

Oooh, I like that! :nod:

America's Best Muscle Car (Round II)

this time, they each take the most beefed up versions of the Camaro, Challenger, and Mustang (if all 3 can have Super Chargers at the least) and take them to GERMANY.

like UK's affordable Sport Saloon Challenge, but with new, modern and high powered cars.
-who can max out their top speed on the Autobahn
-a lap around at the Hockenheimring F1 track with "German" Stig with each host riding shotgun.
-Having Sabine Schmitz track each car around the Nurburgring to see which she finds the best of the 3.

this could have potential to be a 90 minute special.

^ I want that in my life. Bad.

On the contrary: you want a "What went wrong with AMC"? episode.

Think about it. Adam in a Pacer. Rut in a Matador. Tanner in an Eagle. Stunts galore. Remember: the 360 stunt in the James Bond movie Live and Let Die was done with a Matador.