What challenges/races would you like to see on future episodes?

I would like to see TG UK and TG USA duke it out in an epic challenge featuring their country's favorite cars. Or go the opposite route and compare each country's caravans ;)
Well of course. ^

Something... About classic cars from the 1950s?
How their build quality compares with what's on the market today.

I would like TG USA make a episode that makes sense and not just go out and destroy cars, tanner wins and drives a super car.

I've been thinking this one over for some time:

Best assembled, running, street-legal sports car for $7k, $8k, something like that. Measured by quarter mile, top speed, road course, and ride quality.

I am talking 12 second cars, minimum.

That's enough dough to put junkyard parts together for LS1 miata's, turbo 240sx's, VTEC CRX's, even low-tech blown camaro's / mustangs.

SC Buick 3.8's with tiny pulleys, BBC G-Body El Camino's / Monza's, all kinds of crazy options.

Let's see some really fast cars put together on a four-figure budget. Appearance is secondary.

The cars need to be able to beat a new Corvette in terms of raw speed.

This could easily be a 2-part, the first to build the cars, and the second to compete.

Last edited:
The only thing Im hoping for fingers crossed is for a European Roadtrip. Start in Northern France or England, make them buy three cheap hatchbacks and then a drive through France either through Switzerland or Germany into Italy. Then Adam can boast of being in the land of his grandparents. Extra points rewarded for not being embarrassed to be American into Europeans faces.

You mean go make a roadtrip destroy the cars and tanner drives the price? Also they already went to the volcano in EU, and the US is a big place to begin with. I dont think they have that much clout to be picky .

The only thing Im hoping for fingers crossed is for a European Roadtrip. Start in Northern France or England, make them buy three cheap hatchbacks and then a drive through France either through Switzerland or Germany into Italy. Then Adam can boast of being in the land of his grandparents. Extra points rewarded for not being embarrassed to be American into Europeans faces.

Since so many of them they do is centered on old(ish) cars, why not something with new cars?
Affordable Supercars - cars under $130k - predictions Adam - Corvette Z06 Stingray or Dodge Viper SRT, Tanner - Porsche 911 GT3, Rutledge - Nissan GT-R Track Edition
Midsize luxury cars - $50k - predictions Adam - Cadillac XTS, Tanner - BMW 528i (F10) (i'm also partial to this car), Rutledge - Lexus GS350

Agreed! Needs to be whoever wins and tanner later drives a super car (because we only want to see him drive the car). On another note how about the boys do some sort of challenge where they have to each fly,train,drive, and choose a recreational vehicle each.

They need to go to Kinzua dam, Longhouse Scenic Drive, and what remains of Kinzua Bridge (I believe it has now been turned into a walkway). If they do this, maybe they can mention that Mr. Nice made a delivery (for the shipping company I worked for) to the construction crew at Kinzua Bridge, the Friday before the Tornado went through in 2003. :)

I just want to see someone other than tanner drive the super car in the end. That is getting very old.

Yea they need to stop destroying cars...

I just want to see someone other than tanner drive the super car in the end. That is getting very old.

Or, if he doesn't win, he shouldn't show up mid-way through Adam or Rutledge driving "just because". <_<