What did you get for Christmas?

A box with both volumes of "Kill Bill", "Mesmeryze" by System of a Down and that's it. We had Christmas on a budget this year.

Money, Money, Money...
http://img174.imageshack.**/img174/7027/ist2603940australian100tl3.jpg

And a really cool swedish bracelet.. lol :D

scarf and manly should never be used together... minus 10 cool points
It's a neck scarf .... for men ....
mens9150x239.jpg

Do you think that is supposed to be worn by a woman <_< ?
ws-8.JPG

or that ?

Last edited:
Mario Hoops for Nintendo DS, 4 Beatles cd's, an assortment of Hot Wheels cars, a magazine about OSU football, and gift certificates. More to come in a few days too.:)

lucky bugger.

Some clothes, a couple gift cards, a case of lager, Serenity (even though I asked for Firefly), and a personal check from my grandma... which got lost in the mail.

-A burberry watch
-about $200
-prada sunglasses
-a Zidane Real Madrid Jersey
-Man. United hoodie
-and now that I'm all done recupering from my leg, a bunch of athletic/soccer stuff.

xbox 360 with PGR3 and 2 wireless controllers :) just spent ?116 on GoW, wireless adaptor, remote and charge cradle. also got clarkson's dvd, May's car quiz and a metal advertisement poster Range Rover on. that looks really good

Last edited:
socks, shirt, chocolate, a little money, painkillers and long shorts (I'm going skiing, hope not to need the painkilers :D )
Esprit parfume from my girl
and from a colleague from work...Clarkson on cars, Godiva chocolate and those chinese balls you roll in your hand, and they jingle:) (she was in china, and I mentioned I'd like to have those balls :D)

and, the best thing, which I gave to me myself, a Nikon D50!! :) I love me:D