What did you GET this christmas?

:blink:

Spend a winter in SF/Bay Area, its much colder than LA/Southern california. Temps drop as low as the 30s F

And all i got this year was:

itunes-gift.jpg

and

dj-hero.jpg

Last edited:
-2,1/2 ton car jack 4 inch profile and lifts up to 20 inches high
-Book, How to tune and modify EMS.
-money/prepaid visa.
-MEC jacket, undershirt, and 65L backpack.
-Various candies and socks

One of the things I got for Christmas, is this:

4236403713_5e985d886b_o.jpg

4237179402_bb7dbfa581_o.jpg

It's an American device (Westinghouse), made in China. So naturally there was some swearing, while mounting it to the ceiling (not by me but by a friend of mine, who is an electrician).

But the end result looks stunning and works just fine. It is remote controlled and has a dimming function, too. I'm almost looking forward to hot summer nights :)

^That's a good looking fan, I'm a fan of brushed nickle.

I know i'm only a little more than a week late, but I got
- Toaster Oven
- Food Processor
- Set of Kitchen Knives
- Clothes
- Some Tools (air compressor, work lamps, Cordless drill, Cordless reciprocating saw, cordless circular saw, cordless jigsaw).

Clothes, a few books, new rifle, and a new shifter for my RX7

I'm a bit late but then I've only just now noticed this thread... I got a bath robe and scented candle. Here's hoping I don't get anything at all next time.

I wanna read that, let me know how it is if you will.

I got...

A Ferrari shirt.

No, Im not going to ever wear it.

You could always regift it to a forever Ferrari fan who will. I bought two when F1 was coming to indy, but sadly, they are close to the end of their lives.

^ You can have a damn lot worse christmas than not getting the presents you wanted. Just understand that.

It's really interesting to see how much money some people blow on presents......and how unthankful some people are :)

WORD!

I got Saboteur for xBox 360
an electric blanket
Inglorious Basterds Blu-Ray
Matrix Blu-Ray
lil-cash
and I got to see my sister. Love that!