What did you GET this christmas?

Got 80 EUR (115 USD), chocolate and a card from grandma.

Wasn't expecting anything so this was a good surprise for a cheap student like me. :)

This:

51CDbwsz%2BQL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

And maybe something else but I was too drunk and went to sleep.

Quantum Of Solace DVD;
A book about long exposure photography;
CK Perfume;
A rare bottle of Japan whiskey;
Leather driving gloves;
Tea;
Chocolates;

I think it's all, cant remember now, couse cant be bothered to check :)
And yes, my parents are also stupid, wanted an M3, but got some DVD's, alcohol and masturbation gloves... :mrgreen:

P.S. and a small car crash, but everything is take cared of now and fixed.

Some cheeky fuck bought me a BLANKET. They pulled that same stunt two years ago as well, which was alright then, but not alright now BECAUSE I STILL HAVE THE BLANKET FROM THE FIRST TIME AROUND DAMMIT.

My dad bought me a six-pack. A mediocre six-pack at that. (Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat if you're familiar with such matters - which is our bread-and-butter by-the-case beer)

... Yeah. That's it. Nothing else. Total cash take: $0.

All from family. Nothing from friends or significant others. Apparently "Give me cash, I'm trying to buy a car." equates to "Give me nothing" in this economy.

Except for the one girl who "would get me something, but [she's] converting to Judaism and can't do the Christmas thing" - I don't even know what the hell to make of that.

You should convert to Judaism too and tell her to buy you something for all seven days of Hanukkah...then snog her. Unless she's ugly.

And hey, I like Leine's Sunset Wheat! :x

A set of pajamas
Ugg boots
a dress top
three bags (one's Nike, one's a nice charity bag and other one's got flowers on it)
A beach towel
a sweat towel
a bunch of socks
a pair of sandals
a Richmond Tiger Piggy Bank with the player as a Pig :)
a photo frame
a shitload of lollies

And a Canon 1000D with the twin lens kit

Blu-Ray player
4 stretch-pima cotton tees from Banana Republic---very awesome
Acqua Di Parmas Capri Orange cologne
Peyton Manning road jersey
Alarm Clock
Money, gift cards and a whole BBQ turkey from Corky's in Memphis.

I got Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster cd and a 100 bucks. I was expecting nothing as I didn't want anything but they were a nice surprise all the same. :D

Sister got a stuff it yourself teddy bear, one of those paint it yourself jewelry thingies, an easy bake oven (which she doesn't want so that'll be regifted...), a moxie doll and a male bratz doll which made me laugh my ass off. She also got cash along with my mom. Overall, Christmas was good. I'm just happy we had a holiday this year despite everything.

Xbox live points and gloves. So now I can slap people I don't like very much right across the face!

title-idemandsatisfaction.gif

Bottle of 12 year scotch. Make this holiday thing a little more bearable.

- money
- a mug (it's quite funny because in three years I got four mugs on Christmas :lol:)
- sweets

you are only evil for posting 2x