What do Canadians do with their condoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remeber one thing, we are in a war, the war against terror. we can hold them without trial until the war against terror is over, tough luck on these people.

how many do you think are innocent? i mean really, i understand u want fair treatment but under war there are diff rules and judicial system dont aply. i dont think that holding a bunch of people in a prison is inhumane, driving planes into buildings or strapping a bomb to your chest IS.

CanadianLoonie said:
Look what I have done, a poor attempt at humour has mutated into a Canada/Europe vs USA current affairs debate...

not your fault... if justin didn't come up with that it wouldn't be there right now...

I'll leave it up to vipe to lock this or not but I've got a feeling that it would be a good idea to do so before we split... it's gonna get ugly in here..

we have been civil about it and a good debate is good for discussion...its good for the brain. :idea:

i dont understand how people think we are arrogant or anything, anynone american feel free to discuss that further.

ren i wasn't angry about anything said, feel free to explain why you are angry by my comment about us being arrogant. :)

i'd really like to learn other peoples view of the US and your point of view. :wink:

dont think it should be locked now. :?

lock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.