Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something weird like blue/pink and stuff

• Bald.. im sick ok!

• Total voters

Kebab gud

im bored so i started wondering....
what do people on this forum prefer?..blond or brunette?
or maybe redhead? black? ...blue?
Open to both sexes, so come on boys and girls

I prefer brunettes my self.. yeeee..

Where's the "I don't care as long as she's hot and the color is not something weird like blue/pink and stuff" option?
:p

I couldn't care less - lol

As long as she likes me, she's cool in my books

I've still to meet a cool woman! :lol:

I really don't think it matters, some people fit blond hair more and some fit brown/darkish hair.

Buuut, since my long-time relationship ex was blond I'd have to say brunette. At the moment

redhead with freckles and braces

oh yes (really)

...actually I thnk there are hot girls of all types
"I really don't think it matters, some people fit blond hair more and some fit brown/darkish hair. " - true story, me too

Blonde hair & Blue Eyes

Black/Dark hair & Green Eyes

Dirty Red hair & Green Eyes

I don't care as much about hair.... it's the eyes that do it for me.

http://img56.imageshack.**/img56/2209/fgjhw6.png

hokiethang said:
No Boss said:

Yeah, I have to agree with that, it really depends on the eyes, and honestly that's the first thing I notice.

You know what? There was some study years ago that the first things males look at when viewing a woman IS their eyes! First thing I always look at, too.

I tend to prefer redheads, but I am with UKD on this, it would be more accurate to say I am not too fond of blondes.

With me it's not so much about hair color but the overall effect. I like the sexy-geek look, and for some reason I like a woman with a cool pair of glasses.

All other things being equal I would go
Redhead
Brunette
Blone
Funky colors
Bald

In that order. I'm such a sucker for a redhead.

hokiethang said:
No Boss said:

Yeah, I have to agree with that, it really depends on the eyes, and honestly that's the first thing I notice.

My girlfriend is a brunette... I have to say, I prefer brunettes but really, anything goes.

She also has awesome eyes (and really cool glasses to match)... The first thing I look at when I see a girl is her face in general, you can tell alot from the eyes and also the mouth I find. Man, that sounds so weird!

hokiethang said:
No Boss said:

Totally. Actually that pic I posted is of a girl I met about a year ago that had the most amazing eyes, hair, and body....

Damn, I gotta work harder on hitting that next time shes in. :lol:

I look at eyes first as well... my girlfriend is pitch black (obviously as shes asian), but I think just for hot girls...I would prefer Brunettes then Blonde's, red heads don't do for me.

I don't really car about the hair, al long as is not pick or blue. Its the rest that counts

I generally look at the arse, I mean eyes.

I've seen girls with stunning blue eyes and I've forgotten how to speak.

I'm not too bothered about the hair colour though.