What else to watch?

I've watched the first season of Greys anatomy and I now have a problem to find the second season, to be exact its the first 3 episodes, mininova and pirate bay dont have them :(

Did you try torrentspy?

I just checked mininova, and the first ep of season 2 is on there. I got most of season 2 from there and limewire.

Also, i suggest you watch Doctor Who. It's simply the best show in the entire universe for all time!!!

GO TARDIS!

Firecat said:
Did you try torrentspy?

I just checked mininova, and the first ep of season 2 is on there. I got most of season 2 from there and limewire.

mininova has 700MB versions but not 350 ones.

i'll check torrentspy now...

AxlxA said:
Also, i suggest you watch Doctor Who. It's simply the best show in the entire universe for all time!!!

GO TARDIS!

o yeh I've seen it all, waiting for more episodes 8)

I just finished watching the rest of "Supernatural" (eps 14-22)

Pure Awesome. One of the best shows this season.

Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica and then randomly CSI's and 24.

I concur on BSG and 24. (battlestar galactica)

I also follow Lost, Alias, Smallville, Scrubs, Grey's Anaomty, Nip/Tuck(I'm gonna be a doctor so obviously I'm naturally inclined toward these). CSI, Simpsons, Family Guy, Veronica Mars, South Park, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Spooks, Regenesis, and the two I've arleady said.

Funny thing is, I dont watch any tv on the television any more. All hdtv d/ls .

AxlxA said:
I concur on BSG and 24. (battlestar galactica)

I also follow Lost, Alias, Smallville, Scrubs, Grey's Anaomty, Nip/Tuck(I'm gonna be a doctor so obviously I'm naturally inclined toward these). CSI, Simpsons, Family Guy, Veronica Mars, South Park, Doctor Who, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Spooks, Regenesis, and the two I've arleady said.

Funny thing is, I dont watch any tv on the television any more. All hdtv d/ls .

I glanced at that and thought - "Hmmm, that's a lot. How does he get time to do anything else?" Then read the list and realised that actually I watch a fair few of those too! (Not all though - never seen Lost, Nip/Tuck, CSI, Veronica Mars & Regensis, and have gotten bored/just stopped watching Alias, South Park and Simpsons)

AxlxA - well, and anyone else - if you like Spooks (the UK Version - don't know if there is a US version) then try out Hustle. Kind of different subject (conmen) but done with such style, it's a brilliant show. I have a feeling the same people have made another show as well but I can't remember which one now (apparently some of the guys behind Spooks went on to make Hustle).

Also recommend Hotel Babylon. Not normally my kind of thing but it was very good. Only 8 eps in first season though.

Hmmm, what else...? Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis). NCIS (can't get enough of this, drama suspense with the perfect amount of comedy). Ummm, yeah. Don't use my TV much either anymore! (except for the obvious two shows) And have actually fallen behind on a lot of these shows, but I'm sure one day I'll catch up again!

Overhaulin' is a great show, but I don't like the new co-host. She's pretty ditzy but is cute. I liked the other girl they had, she actually knew about cars and was still pretty. Anyway, it's a great show.

I also like Mythbusters, Dr. Who, and The Deadliest Catch

monkeymax, "great minds think a like"

I'm a big fan of Hustle too, I guess I am such a huge fan that I forgot to mention i watch it. I think that stacy chick is uber hot(except her face is kind of long) hehe.

You should definitely try Lost and Veronica Mars. Alias is... blah since it's ending. South Park is hit or miss for me.

Blind_Io - good point about Mythbusters. Used to watch that loads, but haven't recently. Better start - ahem - getting my hands on that...

AxlxA, Yeah Stacie (Jaime Murray) is hot. She was the reason I managed to get one of my friends hooked! :)

With Alias, I think it was season 3 ( ? ) where she was asleep for those years and everything had changed that just made me go "Huh?" and then "Right, yeah, this is silly after all..." and then stop watching it. I had my doubts before then but that really just made me turn off. That and the fact no one episode stood out from all those I watched which just made it all less worthwhile...

South Park managed to lose me at I think 9x01. Can't remember what the subject was but think it was something to do with a certain femle body part and Mr Garrison. I know it wasn't the first time they touched on this subject, but I happened to be eating when I watched it (bad idea) and nearly puked. Not watched a single ep since then...

Yeah, everyone's recommended Lost, especially as I can't stop watching 24 once I've started (waiting for season 5 to come out on DVD as I haven't watched it yet - so no spoilers!).

AxlxA said:
m
You should definitely try Lost and Veronica Mars.

Both are brilliant. And i'm tellin' you guys, Supernatural is awesome!

Well lets see

John Doe, Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, Dr. Who, all three CSIs, all three Law & Orders, NCIS, Numb3rs, Supernatural(kicks ass), Prison Break, The Unit.

Just thought i'd bump this thread.

Watched "Six Degrees" today, from the same producer as LOST. It was pretty cool, i'll add it to my list of shows.

The last season of 4400 was awesome....very intense.

This weekend i'm joining netflix so I can rend The Office. :thumbsup:

CSI, C5 are doing re-runs of NY and Vegas right now and Miami is getting good as well. Also if you like it then South Park is good.

As ssome of you might know I am apart of groups that rip them so get less than 1 min access to everything on super fast ftps so i download quite a bit. I only have 36 gig limit tho but got a mate who has unlimited and lives near by.

Anyway the shows i download/Watch/Like are..:

30 Days
American Dad*(maker of family guy, kidna similar but i think its just as good as season 1-3 of family guy)
Arrested Development*^(ALL TIME FAVOURITE SHOW!!)
BrotherHood
Daria*^(kinda like bevis and butthead but not as stupid)
Dilbert*^
Dirty Jobs*(the host makes this show worth while)
Everybody Hates Chris
Family Guy*(season 1-3 are the best, new ones are ishly ok)
Fifth Gear
GumBall 3000
Heist
House*(gets better and better)
Law and Order SVu
My Name is Earl
Mythbusters* (fantastic)
NCIS
Oz*^(very violet swearing adn yeah)
Penn and Teller; Bullshit*
Prison Break*
Scrubs*
That 70s show*^
The Chaser's War on Everything (australian satire show)
The O.C (havent watched season 3 tho)
Theif
Top Gear*(obvoiusly)
Two Guys and Girl*^
Viva La Bam
Weeds*(one of my favourite shows)
Wildboyz
Windfall
Curb Your Enthusasm*(if you like seinfeld)
JackAss
The Complete adventures of lano and woodley
The Shield*
The Sopranos*
BlackBooks*
The IT Crowd*
Freaks and Geeks*^
Will and Grace*^(only from like season 4 onwards)
Also Love my Discovery Channel Documentaries (mostly extreme machines, extreme engineering and things like that)
Futurama*^
Seinfeld*^

* are ones that i recommend..
^ ones that have finished but are still great

Ok so its a pretty big list, im sure there are others i have just forgotten.. not all are downloaded, but 90% start off getting downloaded then i buy the dvds when they come out..
im also going to buy greys anatomy next time i see it..

.. and i just downloaded smith.. dont know what its like yet but we will find out.. let me know if there are any other good tv shows out there, and say abit about them so i have an idea of if i should get it or not..
[/list]