What episodes do you want next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yagoceron said:
Viper007Bond said:
foeprkl said:
still looking for may 25th 2003 top gear episode... cheers for this great site!
Done.

Why can't I download it if you say it's done :?: :cry:
Uh, I dunno what ended up happening. :?

Could you do the episode where JC raced the Cougar against the F1 & Rally car?

how about putting up stuff from the first season of the new format? I have big holes there in my collection.

--Gunnar

JScullin said:
Could you do the episode where JC raced the Cougar against the F1 & Rally car?

That was from the JC video "Head to head" not a top gear vid. I'm not sure if it would be allowed to post that video.

Anywho, may I request June 08th 2003? I'd LOVE to see the mid engines clio in action and find out what takes longer to change :D 8)

Anyone has the episode where the VX200 Turbo was tested by any chance? :mrgreen:

Nov.16.2003 thank you in advance. :):)

I would love to see the November 9th 2003 episode, 'cause if you look at the download board (sounds a bit like the "cool wall" doesn't it!), it's one of only 2 episodes that have never, ever been released!! And that way, I would have my collection uptodate!!
Thanks Viper again for all your hard work!

nov 9th 2003 have never ever been released? well then i request nov 16 and 9th now :)

I have alot...i PLEASE want any eposide on the following
745Li/760Li; S500 (have the S600 and Maybach one); Audi A8 L..and the other one with the "W12" one.., the Lexus...err the most luxerious one...Also the Volvo S60R...if anyone has it..doesn't want to upload to bit torrent, can e-mail it to me and i'll see if u can seed it somehow

when will the requests be fulfilled? :p

Well currently no old eps are released, but technically afterthis week when both TG and 5G will be off season Viper should restart releasing old eps..

the next ep is the last one for this season!! :cry: :cry:

Viper... could you please host may 25th, 2003 when u have released other peoples request that were earlier before me or could someone send it to me via yousentit.com or something, your help would really be appreciated

Viper, when will you start re-releasing the requested eps? .. Oh btw at the end of the august 1st ep, they said next week they'll air best of top gear, you guys are going to get this or not? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.