What exotic driving locations should Top Gear film at?

While I love Deals Gap(see sig) all the rednecks and motor bikers might drive :clarkson: insane.

I would like to tackle this one myself, located in Morocco's Atlas mountains.
038_pics.jpg

:+1:

Last edited:
While I love Deals Gap(see sig) all the rednecks and motor bikers might drive :clarkson: insane.

038_pics.jpg

HOLY HELL!!! that's a road

A few to go at HERE. They've already used my personal faves a few times, Buttertubs, Ribblesdale, Cat'n'Fiddle, Snake and Woodhead. I haven't noticed any footage up on the interesting bits of Wrynose and Hardknott....

wrynose.jpg

...and they can't miss out on Bealach Na Ba, or any excuse to go to Scotland really.

038_pics.jpg

I hear that it won't be the bikers or the local population that will be the problem. Instead it will be the stupidly oppressive law enforcement presence out there, since they have decided that it's a revenue generator.

I would love to see Top Gear enter the Big Bend Open Road Race or the Silver State Classic, both legal American unlimited-speed road races on public roads.

Melbourne to Adelaide, perhaps?

Adelaide-Darwin would probably make more sense.

Even though there is an alleged 'speed limit' of 130km/h in the NT, I don't think anyone would notice if Jezza accidentally forgot ...

I wonder if they'd ever consider a whole series...with just one challenge.

Around the world in just one car.

It would take enough time to fill a whole season...and they'd have to overcome a lot of different obstacles.

Desert, Ice, rain...all of it.

That would be cool:D

The patriotism in me says anywhere in Canada, like some of the beautiful roads in the Maritimes, but chances of that are incredibly low lol.

But honestly I like it best when they go to countries people dont typically think of such as Thailand, Romania, and the forthcoming Chile episode. I wanna see something I've never even thought of.

It would take enough time to fill a whole season...and they'd have to overcome a lot of different obstacles.

Why not re-interpret the Ewen McGregor and Charlie Boorman's 'By Any Means', 'Long Way Around', etc.

I would love to see them go through the whole of north africa morroco, tunisa even libya and eygpt. its beutiful scenary, and quite a challenge as even the town driving is a little vague shall we say.

It could almost be like a motion picture length special: Around the World in 80 days (or less) with a relay of sorts amongst Jeremy, Richard and James in exotic cars all over the world.

Make it happen Top Gear!

It could almost be like a motion picture length special: Around the World in 80 days (or less) with a relay of sorts amongst Jeremy, Richard and James in exotic cars all over the world.

Make it happen Top Gear!

Top Gear movie!

From Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road. They should do a race across Australia with the To Gear Australia Crew.

svOCEANROAD_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

Great%20Ocean%20Road%202.jpg

Great-Ocean-Road-600x400.jpg

great_ocean_road1.jpg

Last edited:
From Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road. They should do a race across Australia with the To Gear Australia Crew.
That actually would be pretty awesome. Something similar as Top Gear vs. The Germans, but then it's Top Gear vs. Top Gear :D

Why not re-interpret the Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman's 'By Any Means', 'Long Way Around', etc.

Make it happen Top Gear!

THIS. All of this. :nod: It would be EPIC.