What Form of Motorsport Would You Compete in?

What Form of Motorsport Would You Compete in?

• Total voters
Sports car endurance all the way. Anything from GT to LMP, I love it all.

Anything that would put me behind the wheel of a Ferrari.

To me, long distance endurance racing (12h and 24h, maybe some 4h sprintraces) is the epitome of what makes racing. "To finish first, first you need to finish" sums it up nicely. Everything has to check out, else you won't make it to the end.

This is seriously a tough call. If I have to pick,

1a- WRC
1b- F1
1c- NHRA
2a- NASCAR
2b- whatever puts me in a C6.R :D

Obviously the most manly one; WSB/MotoGP!

I don't think anything is more manly than eight thousand horsepower aka NHRA. Eight F'ing thousand. Not too mention 300+ mph.

I would definitely compete as a touring car driver (I wish I could get a hand at the Super Tourers of the 90's, specially the Laguna), and if I had to race in a lower category I would do single make trophies or anything involving reasonably-priced crapboxe-...tintops. And my main aim would be to do the 24h of Nurburgring!

I love how drag racing has no votes.

None. I'd be too scared. :lol:

But if I had to choose, then something like the Dakar rally.

What kind of question is that??

If someone was willing to provide the funds, I?d drive just about anything if it involves an engine and trying to go faster than other people. Hell, I?d even learn how to operate a motorcycle if that?s what it takes. You want one of my kidneys too? Where do I sign?

Endurance racing would probably be the discipline where I?m least likely to make a complete fool of myself, but just take that as a very rough guideline. Anything will do.

I'd like to race in some form of Toruing Car. Some fun to be had with them.

I also wouldn't mind doing something like Hillclimb.

My dream job is to be a rally driver. One of the reasons why I bought my STi was so that I could play rally driver from time to time ;)
http://img6.imageshack.**/img6/3052/powerslidek.th.jpg

Last edited: