What happened here then?

//Dave

I bought a Wireless HD Media Player for my TV (D-Link DSM-520) so I didn't have to burn DVDs to watch some of my media and it arrived this morning as I expected. Got it set up, working etc.
But it just arrived again, this time by Target. So now I have 2, I've checked everything and I've only paid for one and all my order forms say 1x for the item.

Bit of a mess-up :?

Cool :p

Well I don't really know what to do now. I've never had this happen before.
Their phone lines appear to be down at the minute anyways.

What do you lot think?

call them and tell them...mostly you will get money for it that you told them, if they find out themselves you will get a house call from your local PD :p

I had the same thing once, with an dutch mailorder company...didn't tell them 2 months later there was one of those money getters in my front door and wouldn't leave till i paid 120% of the origional price...

dunno how it's in england but here you're better of telling :p

Hehe, sell a set on eBay :thumbsup:

Just kidding, of course. Call them back to return the second set.

Return it. You wouldn't like it if they charged you twice for one item, so don't keep two when you only paid for one.

Return it. If you don't you'll be unlucky enough to have some bastard charge you with theft, it nearly happened to my brother (only a sincere apology avoided it).

Charge me with theft? Over something I've not stolen?
Their phone lines are still down and they've left a note on their site to say they're having problems with them.

Charge me with theft? Over something I've not stolen?
Their phone lines are still down and they've left a note on their site to say they're having problems with them.

Yep, technically if you receive something by mistake, and you realise it is a mistake, you can be charged with theft for not returning it. A good example would be if you where receiving a Christmas bonus from work, and teh boss had told you it would be ?100, if you then opened the envelope to find ?200, you could be charged with theft if you didn't return the money.
It does happen and I wouldn't put yourself at risk.

My friend once had a external DVD-writer sent with his video camera. For free :).
I once received the wrong book from play.com, reported it, and was sent the right one. I still have the old one :).

I'd keep it for a couple of weeks in the closed box, and if you didn't hear anything about it, it's yours :)