What happens when you refuse to pose for TSA or be sexually molested to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, after reading all this TSA crap lately, all I can say is: The terrorists have won, big time. When our civil rights are kicked in the dirt by the people protecting us, what good is their protection? I rather take the tiny risk of being killed by some extremist asshole than to give up all what we stand for, liberty, civil rights, freedom of the individual. I have no problem with metal scanners, cameras or REGULAR pat-downs or my luggage being scanned, but getting cancer from scanners and being fondled is nto really an alternative. Seriously, if the scanner-craze keeps growing, at some point in 50 years we will say "remember 9/11 when the terrorists only killed 3000 people? TSA already killed 20.000 by cancer by now." And seriously, if someone wants to blow something (and himself) up, do you think he is scared to swallow/insert/shove up his terrorarse explosives? When is the full rectal probing coming TSA? Maybe cut the passengers open, to see if they hide some explosives under their skin too......

THIS!

I have a question. Is there any record of TSA stopping any terrorists with these checks? Aren't they usually caught already on the plane by the passengers?
Fuck this shit, seriously. I refuse to ever fly unless they stop this bullshit. If I ever want to visit europe I'll take the week long boat thanks.

A week-long boat would be more fun than sitting in an aluminum tube with a bunch of coughing, smelly fatties and their screaming loin-spawn.

I have a question. Is there any record of TSA stopping any terrorists with these checks? Aren't they usually caught already on the plane by the passengers?
Fuck this shit, seriously. I refuse to ever fly unless they stop this bullshit. If I ever want to visit europe I'll take the week long boat thanks.

That is a very good question :\ with all the screening process have they actually ever caught anyone.
Last time I flew i accidently left some scissors in a pencil case in my bag(i forgot all about them and i was in a hurry to pack all my things to get back to uni, i just threw the pencil case in without thinking) and about 3 people surrounded my bag when the person said there was scissors in it. Ok i get that i was an idiot for leaving my scissors in the bag but do you really need 3 people to take scissors out? They then proceeded to poke through all my belongings in the bag and scan my laptop and phone further, when they had already been through the scanner and been fine. Then they decided that I would get a pat down, even though i had gone through the metal detector fine already while they all stood staring at me. Totally, a girl forgot she had scissors in her bag...she must be a terrorist, rescan her for everything and be scared of a bag that contains scissors

...because every terrorist carrying contraband on their body also leaves a pair of scissors in their bag. Then again, that may just be a feint by the terrorists :lol:

I go through that every time I try to fly with my cigar cutter (which is totally legal). I get surrounded by TSA monkeys and cops while they make a big show of opening my pack and pulling out the folding cigar clippers which I conveniently attached to the key lanyard for this very purpose. They then look at it like a primitive hominid would examine a Swiss Army knife and try to figure out how it works. I have to open it up, show them the different tools on it and hand it back, at which point the monkey grabs hold of the very sharp blades and slices the hell out of his fingers.

I think i was just unlucky, a friend got a corkscrew for christmas adn went to fly back home and they told her it wasnt allowed, she said it was a christmas present and they let her on with it...

It shouldn't have been a problem in the first place, but if they decided that corkscrews are a threat then why did they let it on the plane?

I can't begin to calculate the fail.

she flew out of the same airprot as me, supposedly because it was christmas and it was a christmas present they let her away with it...i think its a bit mad personally, how much damage can someone do with a corkscrew or pair of scissors

A week-long boat would be more fun than sitting in an aluminum tube with a bunch of coughing, smelly fatties and their screaming loin-spawn.
The last time I flew I was like 10 and even then it was a rather irritating experience. I WAS going to conciser a small plane license, as that would be fun and avoid most of those dumb ass checks, but it seems like they rape the staff too so there's no point :/
Here's a question.
IIRC if you have a blackbelt in karate they have to put your name on a list somewhere as knowing deadly things or something and if you attack someone with it, it is assault with a deadly weapon (I dropped out on brown... I knew the techniques but due to health issues I am physically incapable of doing the 6 mile run that was required for the test).
If you have a black belt can you board a plane?

Last edited:
Here's a question.
IIRC if you have a blackbelt in karate they have to put your name on a list somewhere as knowing deadly things or something and if you attack someone with it, it is assault with a deadly weapon (I dropped out on brown... I knew the techniques but due to health issues I am physically incapable of doing the 6 mile run that was required for the test).
If you have a black belt can you board a plane?

im not quite sure there is enough space to do karate on an aeroplane.

she flew out of the same airprot as me, supposedly because it was christmas and it was a christmas present they let her away with it...i think its a bit mad personally, how much damage can someone do with a corkscrew or pair of scissors

well you can kill someone with a teaspoon if you have the urge to.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I really didnt like it when the regulations about how much fluid you could take onboard came in, it didnt disadvantage me but there were problems with people who just took hand luggage for overnight stays and they couldnt bring toiletries, or women couldnt bring enough formula for babies :\

I really didnt like it when the regulations about how much fluid you could take onboard came in, it didnt disadvantage me but there were problems with people who just took hand luggage for overnight stays and they couldnt bring toiletries, or women couldnt bring enough formula for babies :\

The funniest thing about that regulation is, you can easily make liquid explosives with enough punch that fit within the regulation. After all, you're not trying to blow up a tank.

They let you keep lighters and matches cos they don't wanna piss smokers off, and that's well more than enough to bring a plane down.
Lets imagine a group of 5 very strong guys trained in martial arts/self defence board a plane...they could take control of it even if they boarded it with nothing but their boxers on.
It's all just gone completely wrong and ridiculous. There can never be enough contingency or monitoring for all the varied and different ways you can cause havoc inside a plane.

Why not book all seats on a plane :lol:

So when the terrorist attack they get a really good body count?
I go back to the matches and lighter... I only dare imagine the kind of panic that would ensue if someone starts smelling/seeing smoke in a plane full of people

They let you keep lighters and matches cos they don't wanna piss smokers off, and that's well more than enough to bring a plane down.
Lets imagine a group of 5 very strong guys trained in martial arts/self defence board a plane...they could take control of it even if they boarded it with nothing but their boxers on.
It's all just gone completely wrong and ridiculous. There can never be enough contingency or monitoring for all the varied and different ways you can cause havoc inside a plane.

They let you keep regular cheap-o Bic lighters, but the nice cigar lighters are still verboten.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/11/15/lit560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.