What has 8 wheels and costs $1.8 million USD?

Raider

I'll give you a hint...

img_2542.jpg

img_2540.jpg

story: i was bored at work, so i decided to call up the local ferrari/maserati dealership and see if i could come in and take some pictures...they said sure...

anyways...they also have a 1 of a kind Ferrari F50 GT1 raced and signed by Shummi himself, it was out for some tests and measurements and being photographed for an upcoming Xbox game...they said it should be back in a couple weeks and i could come in and photograph it if i wanted... :thumbsup:

anyways, got to sit in the Enzo, MC-12, 612, 360 (including the CS), 430, Quatroporte, and a Lotus Elise (another dealership)...

i had a busy day...

and for some other pics: www.13inchpenis.com/viper/fermas/
hate me now ;)

Re: What has 8 wheels and costs $1.8 million USD?

Raider said:
hate me now ;)

I will, but not as much as with the Carrera GT... :mrgreen:

I was expecting a fused MCEnzo ;)

jasonchiu said:
do they even ask what u do or where u work when u ask for photos?

Raider just called them and asked if he could take some photos.... most people are generally nice and say sure... come over!... its the same when we walked into the Lamborghini Showroom jason, those guys didn't say GET THE F*** OUT... they just let us look around.

anyways, very nice pics Raider :D

I have never been to a showroom :cry: So I will be scared to go into a Ferrari,Lambo.. showroom knowing that its way out of my league..

Nice photos mate.

mikaelrules said:
We've been to the same dealership. :D (But I got to see the F50 GT1) :p
http://www.pbase.com/mikaelrules/ferrari_silicon_valley

the first time i was there, they had the GT1, but i had no camera at the time, but yeah, same place...

jensked said:
How many customers does a Ferrari Showroom get a day?

while we were there, there was 1 girl that was testing out a 360 spider, she drove an SL65 AMG, then there was another guy who was looking at a 94 4 door ferrari, not sure which one, and another guy who also drove a SL65 AMG was there inquiring about the new 430, and the old school Testorosa...

all in all, wasn't busy busy, but they had some flow...

Lucky SOB. Seen an Enzo twice and some Maseratis, but never a MC12. :eek:

hey, that's not a bad idea, I might actually go and visit the dealerships of ferrari and lamborghini from Toronto some day this summer... although it would take me 1 1/2 hours to get to downtown, but oh well ... it's damn worth it :D don't know if they have any enzos or MC12s though, pitty.

andyhui01 said:
jasonchiu said:
do they even ask what u do or where u work when u ask for photos?

Raider just called them and asked if he could take some photos.... most people are generally nice and say sure... come over!... its the same when we walked into the Lamborghini Showroom jason, those guys didn't say GET THE F*** OUT... they just let us look around.

anyways, very nice pics Raider :D

when did we go there? i dont recall, i smell shit

HAHAHAHAHAH omg its true, wtf......someone should write to them and send them this pic lol, the question should be "is this standard? or is it a optional extra?"