Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
MTA_Bus_Orion_V_9927.jpg

:bangin::thumbsdown:

I'm right there with you. Here's mine:
212283623_a8f086d248.jpg

which takes me to:
251899423_2cd83e12d9.jpg

and for the final "leg"...my Nike's take me the rest of the way.

I don't like buses. Even in school. I'd rather peddle my ass to school then take the bus. Still would.

copycat:

Puma-011-1.jpg

to ->
n511186664_41297_355.jpg

Anyway... i really go out of my way to avoid taking the bus. Last time i took one (that wasn't a chartered one - e.g. in the army and/or taxi-bus') was to school, 5 years ago.

This is the buses we have over here:

The only kind of public transportation i like is high speed trains - that goes from A to B without stopping to pick up people along the way... e.g. the airport express train from Gardermoen -> Oslo, Kastrup -> K?benhavn.

When i go on holiday to places without these trains i always take a Taxi. I just don't care that it's 10x the price.

It's a small price to pay to avoid people! :D

20060224-2.jpg

to

trein12.jpg

Only temporary, till my car is fixed :p

Last edited:
^^ Pfft, I am way better than the poster above. I ride in style. Mercedes bus baby! :lol:

sh038.jpg

newsflash, Justin Syder will always be a buss ticket consumer :lol:

but seriously, didn't you get your licence? Maybe you're saving up for a Bush car? Let us know!

PS: I'm still jealous of your sig ;)

haz

newsflash, Justin Syder will always be a buss ticket consumer :lol:

but seriously, didn't you get your licence? Maybe you're saving up for a Bush car? Let us know!

haz

what's a buss ticket consumer? lol

ALWAYS?? Please God no!! hopefully this fall I'll be done with mass transit...if you didn't know go here;
-->http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=19479 ;)

SHOES_ISEC1019483.JPG

to

http://img100.imageshack.**/img100/5565/picture6yu.jpg

back to

SHOES_ISEC1019483.JPG

;)

PortlandTriMetbus.JPG

and

646px-PortlandMAX-I84.jpg

As of late 2006, MAX is the fifth most ridden light rail system in the United States and the country's second most ridden stand-alone light rail system, after San Diego's. (The busiest light rail systems, in Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, are part of larger subway networks.) Since its inception about $3 billion has been invested in light rail in Portland.

Last edited: