• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

What is the 13th root of...

?It is 100 times more difficult than the record I broke in December because this time there was only a one in 400,000 billion chance of getting the result by luck against 1 in 8 million in December.?

Yeah the one in December is really easy compared to the last one yeah, only 1 in 8 million..easy peasy? :lol:

jensked said:
Well I think that guy will have beautiful future...

Sitting in an office or lab all day and night, working on stuff that makes our lives easier, being paid really much without knowing fun stuff to spend it on and won't even get a girl and be unhappy till he dies...

While that may seem very sarcastic, I could happen... Although I really don't wish him that fate ;-)

Buba

There is "smart" and then there is "intelligent", know what I mean?

The smart person can perform all these calculations and learn 40 langauges etc. but the intelligent person can program a computer to do it for him. ;)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
There is "smart" and then there is "intelligent", know what I mean?

The smart person can perform all these calculations and learn 40 langauges etc. but the intelligent person can program a computer to do it for him. ;)

I'd say the smart person let someone programm for him.
I don't know shit about mathematics/physics or computer science but still I'm sitting here, talking to strangers just like the guy who Invented all this. Thanks to the preceding generations of geniuses who foolishly shared their knowledge. They could have ruled the world but they decided to restrict themselves to dungeons&dragons. You fools ! :lol:

did they give him money or something for what he did? amazing stuff man!

HOW THE FISHHEDAHDHAIIENA IS IT POSSIBLE? 13th Root? WTF. I can't even do the 3rd root for 1.

he's a nerd, we're cool guys thats why we can't solve this kinda shit :p

I just press everything on the calculator... I don't even remember the basics... like sin90, sin45 or something... I have no idea how people memorize it....
I never knew french people were that smart :mrgreen: