What is the point of a 2 door SUV?

Enough of that, here's a GMC Jimmy.

GMC-Jimmy.jpg

You got a two-fer with that picture.

And, naturally, hipsters are usually young. Because people realize the folly of listening to Animal Collective and other silly hipster things before they hit 40.

(I really, REALLY hate Animal Collective.)

But why would you want to be associated with them? I don't even know that band :p

Also, I'm not sure what to call these people but there a few hoods around here with people who act like hipsters in many ways but are older. Not necessarily the ironic clothes or music choices but the general attitude, they tend to drive wagons too.

Last edited:
Yeah, because every SUV is a BMW X6. Are you retarded?

I love my Range Rover.

Well let me put it this way, if you have a use for them, like pulling your Caravan, then yes they are usefull, but not if you get up every morning in your 20" rims Cadillac Escalade, and hit the daily trafficjam, looking down beside you on Stiffler in his Vinyltop Pinto and think "hehe I have a bigger one" then they are pretty much useless, and you know that most people are buying those just for this scenario, and that is what I call retarded.

Well let me put it this way, if you have a use for them, like pulling your Caravan, then yes they are usefull, but not if you get up every morning in your 20" rims Cadillac Escalade, and hit the daily trafficjam, looking down beside you on Stiffler in his Vinyltop Pinto and think "hehe I have a bigger one" then they are pretty much useless, and you know that most people are buying those just for this scenario, and that is what I call retarded.

As opposed to what? I dunno, getting in your bank owned cockmobile pretending to be German?

Last edited:
New random question: why the hell don't they make stuff like the Jimmy anymore? 2 door off-road capable convertible/truck/whatever , it was brilliant!

New random question: why the hell don't they make stuff like the Jimmy anymore? 2 door off-road capable convertible/truck/whatever , it was brilliant!

Only the early Blazer/Jimmys actually had a removable roof, after that it was just the cap. Still fun from the back seat :D (dad had an '88 Blazer)

They still make the Wrangler, which fits your description, but is more for sport than utility.

Because car enthusiasts hardly pad profit margins.

If car enthusiasts all had their way, we'd be in BMW M5 turbodiesel wagons, with 5-speed column shifters, bench seats, and vinyl roofs, but they'd all be used. (And I'd get one.)