What is wrong with Fifth Gear...

Whats wrong with Fifth Gear? Shit like the MKVI GTI review. Thats what.

Jonny spent maybe 2 minutes talking about the actual car, the rest was about some asshole on a horse. I don't give a shit about that, do your job and tell me about the car.

Their segments are too short. They need to learn how to have just a few good segments over many short, low-quality segments.

disclaimer: I'm actually a huge Fifth Gear fan, and a fan of Jonny's as well.. but fans are the harshest critics.

I was wondering why this hadn't been on finalgear news:

The Daily Fail (yes, I know :rolleyes:) reports that Fifth Gear is to be driven
off television:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221174/Vicki-s-career-stalls-Five-s-Fifth-Gear-driven-television.html

Fifth Gear host Vicki Butler-Henderson has been forced into the pits, with TV bosses confirming the show has been axed.

The channel Five programme was regarded as the main competitor to BBC2?s Top Gear.

(...)

But the latest series, which ended in July, never attracted more than a million viewers and Five decided it should be the last.

A source at the station claimed the decision had nothing to do with budget cuts. It is likelier its failure to make it on to the list of Five?s top 30 watched programmes had a negative impact on advertising revenue.

(..)

Five said it was proud of Fifth Gear but that it was ?time to try something new?.