What is your dream car!?

1990-saab-900-turbo-2dr-convertible.jpg

Paired with a vacation home in the pnw or northern California or maybe a compound in Maine

1629005124023.png

I approve!

Aircooled manual Porsche 911 with no sunroof and a ducktail in red. That's what I've always wanted. A good parsh.

I bought a ''97 Jeep Wrangler in 1999. After about 6 months, I had decided that was..."enough". :lol:

I had previously said the Ferrari 612 in an earlier post, but I just saw a photo of something that completely slipped my mind that may be higher than the 612...

Specifically a photo of this car, in this gunmetal color:
Screenshot_20210825-220027_Samsung Internet.jpg

However...I don't actually know 100% if that would be my preferred color. It could be white with blue stripes. Or black with yellow. Or the Gulf livery. Oooh, or the dark red with white stripes....

I bought a ''97 Jeep Wrangler in 1999. After about 6 months, I had decided that was..."enough". :lol:

I had previously said the Ferrari 612 in an earlier post, but I just saw a photo of something that completely slipped my mind that may be higher than the 612...

Specifically a photo of this car, in this gunmetal color:
View attachment 3562296

However...I don't actually know 100% if that would be my preferred color. It could be white with blue stripes. Or black with yellow. Or the Gulf livery. Oooh, or the dark red with white stripes....
I think the color is called Quicksilver and is very rare to find at the moment.

I want a Wrangler, I find Jeep cool that's why I dream of having one.
The Jeep Wrangler does one thing better than any other car: it just exudes "fun". There's no car that feels quite as playful as a Wrangler.

What is your dream car: Tesla Plaid Wagon :p
You pretty much had the same reaction I did when I drove the Tesla.

"I didn't know I wanted this but I want this, I want it now."

Reactions: lip
^ Yeah, it was like "this tiny steering wheel, and this silent 100% go-cart rush of acceleration, this is fecking awesome!". Sure, the fascination has waned a little (realised Teslas are very bland cars) but I have to confess I probably end up buying one of these in the near future. On the other hand I still love me a big loud ICE gargler though. Choises. Choises.

But as said: MAKE A PLAID WAGON TESLA! YOU HEAR ME! DO IT!

^ Yeah, it was like "this tiny steering wheel, and this silent 100% go-cart rush of acceleration, this is fecking awesome!". Sure, the fascination has waned a little (realised Teslas are very bland cars) but I have to confess I probably end up buying one of these in the near future. On the other hand I still love me a big loud ICE gargler though. Choises. Choises.

But as said: MAKE A PLAID WAGON TESLA! YOU HEAR ME! DO IT!

1630373797897.png

Just imagine the whole thing and done on the Variant. ;)

Nismo Skyline GT-R R34 Z-Tune. It's a unicorn that unless I won the lottery, I won't ever be able to get.

1638865857182.jpeg