What is your favorite motorcycle chase scene?

Mr. Nice

Which movie has the best motorcycle chase of all time?

For me, it's The Great Escape, when Steve McQueen jumps the fence on his TriuMW

Last edited:
Mission Impossible 2.

What, no mention of Matrix Reloaded?

Surprisingly Rambo: First Blood had a decent one:

And let's not forget the chase scene from T2:

(Though with most of these, as is usual for Hollywood, the foley guy needs to be shot.)

Also, ALL the Ghost Rider videos. (Not the Hollywood ones, the ones from Europe.) Basically they're mostly just big chase scenes, stuff like this:
(Yes, the bike is just loafing along, not even working hard, for most of that video. Still fun.)

And who can forget Getaway In Stockholm 8? (Though the police actually only make brief appearances; at the end they poke fun at Ghost Rider, as well.)

Last edited:

05:15

Last edited:

Extra thumbs up for the Renault 5 Turbo!

Not the best shows, I must admit, but full of bike scenes:

[video=youtube;-F_Tk3Ep8oU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_Tk3Ep8oU&feature=related[/video]

:mrgreen:

Or when some guy decided to go to the local bike night that I frequent. One problem he didn't have a license. So they tried to pull him over and he ran, only to have it get caught on tape. :lol:

Last edited:
Again, not very good scene, but still - my classic ;)

My first thought was also MI:2.

The best thing about StreetHawk was the Tangerine Dream theme. Which led me to this, of which I am sure Spectre will approve...

It's not a chase, but:

Keira on a classic Ducati (and a stuntwoman dressed up as Keira on an enduro dressed up as a classic Ducati), what could be better?

What in the fuck... :blink:

I've never seen so much money flushed down the shiter before.

Haha Torque is a legend. :lol: Probably the worst movie ever.

Last edited:
Torque wasn't that bad. Well maybe it was... But at least it was nice to see my Triumph up there on the screen! Have to confess.. I bought the DVD.