What it's really like to work in a music store

Censport

Car(s)
Xterra, '63 Corvair, '06 Yamaha FZ6
Ever gone to get gear at a music store and thought, 'ya know, I could work at a place like this; these guys are lucky'?

As long as you don't mind Hell's soundtrack.

The shredder

The banger

What?!?

Welcome to Alabama

Business Suit jammin'

-------------------

This is a series of YouTube videos made by a friend of mine. Actually, a former co-worker. We used to work in a music store together. Trust me when I say that this is more real than any reality show.

That's pretty funny. It's always why I refrain from playing much when I'm ever at a music store, because I'm not that good.

Reminds me of working at walgreens when we had talking halloween decorations out and kids would come in and turn all of them on at once. There was this one lady who came in and played the same one over and over and over then danced along with it (it was like a werewolf singing monster mash or something)

I used to work at a used record store. There was this one guy who would come in and ask if we had any Johnny Cash. No, we never did because the rare moments it came in, it was bought within an hour or two. So, we'd say no, he look through our Country section for about 10 minutes, then ask to listen to the same George Jones album. He's listen to it about 2 times through. He'd then get up, say "thank you" and leave. He did this about twice a week.

I used to work at type block Buster store, video (VHS) rentals... "I want the awsomest movie.. what is it".... people always wanted me to listen to their taste in films, then pick something out.. at one point I gave up and started recommending shit movies.. always cracked me up when they returned it. I winked at them.. that tought them.

There is a reason why some places have "NO STAIRWAY" signs posted.