What kind a cars do the presenters own?

jlmeyer420

Car(s)
1985 F250 351 Windsor

macnerd93

clarkson has an SL Black, certain of that as well as a Mercedes 600, Hammond has a Porsche 9/11 in like a smokey grey along with a Morgan Aeromax, others as well, and james may's got a Rolls Royce Corniche, an old 9/11 a fiat panda i'm assuming others as well lol

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
clarkson has an SL Black, certain of that as well as a Mercedes 600, Hammond has a Porsche 9/11 in like a smokey grey along with a Morgan Aeromax, others as well, and james may's got a Rolls Royce Corniche, an old 9/11 a fiat panda i'm assuming others as well lol

Check out the first post in this thread :). The Corniche and Aeromax have been mentioned as well.

Jos J.

Car(s)
2011 Volkswagen Polo Slowmotion, 2014Peugeot308 SW
Will James have an Z4, as a replacement for the Boxster (as mentioned in last series during the cool wall) ? Does he have it already?

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Did James every sell his Bentley which he showed from his first appearance.

shellygrrl

Will James have an Z4, as a replacement for the Boxster (as mentioned in last series during the cool wall) ? Does he have it already?

James mentioned in a semi-recent column he's looking into getting a Ferrari (possibly a 308 Dino...in yellow...a la Hamster's from 7x04).

shellygrrl

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(

Jos J.

Car(s)
2011 Volkswagen Polo Slowmotion, 2014Peugeot308 SW
In James his latest column (on TopGear.com)he says that he will not be buying the Z4.

Last edited:

ozgirl

Car(s)
Focus 1.6 Zetec: unoriginal but good
Hamster's got an Aston, I am sick with jealousy!!
Although I want the DB9 coupe, if someone gave me a DBS I wouldn't say no...

Last edited:

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
In James his latest column (on TopGear.com)he says that he will not be buying the Z4.

Well, he is really tempted to buy his own Ferrari right now

LindenChase

James has bought a Ferrari F430 coupe!

It's finished in Grigio Titanio, which I thought was either a wine or a character from The Merchant of Venice, but turns out to be a very subtle silvery grey colour. The interior is Grigio Scuro, another grey, but with a hint of blue. The dash top and carpets are black.

The rev counter is yellow but the brake calipers are not. They're silver. And, unusually, it doesn't have the yellow Scuderia badges on the wings, either. The seats are the plain and manually adjusted sports type and the brake discs are, for some reason, carbon-ceramic, and hence grey of sorts. But the key fob is red. You're not allowed to get away with no red at all. Even so, it really is very discreet.

A discreet Ferrari? :cry:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...5/No-regrets-after-buying-a-Ferrari-F430.html