What kind a cars do the presenters own?

He thinks that Alfa looks good in white.
I do. But taste is taste, so most paintjobs this side of outrageous are fine with me... scrotum-coloured Micra C+Cs excluded for being outrageous.

this looks just gorgeous doesn't it?!

alfa_romeo_8c_spider_white.jpg

The car itself is gorgeous. Maybe it's me, but it looks more like light silver than white. *shrugs*

Jeremy said on 'Italian job' that had to sold his Gallardo because of people in pimped Peugeots that were trying to race him:).

They probably meant Evo X. This Daily Mail paper doesn't seem to be a pinnacle of journalism.

They probably meant Evo X. This Daily Mail paper doesn't seem to be a pinnacle of journalism.

It isn't. It's a comic, basically - which most of the "tabloid" papers in Britain are.

I think the Impreza (or Evo or whatever it turns out to be) belongs to Mrs Clarkson

Yeah, Francie owns an Evo X.

Speaking of Mercs: Does JC still have that CLK Black Series? Awesome car, but, having driven it myself, I wouldn't wanna own it :)

What do you think they should own, then?

James should own a Drophead
Jeremy should own a 458
Richard should own a 997 GT2

James should own a Drophead

Too flash and new. His old Corniche Coup? suits him much, much better. Does he still have that thing?

Jeremy should own a 458

Too technical for him. He seems to like brute force more than a 5-way-traction-control (3x AMG-Mercs, Ford GT, Gallardo Spyder), so I'd say, if anything, he should buy the SLS Roadster once it comes out. Corvette ZR1 would also be nice for him as it perfectly sums up his character IMO. ;)

Richard should own a 997 GT2

I always figured RH more as a GT3-man.

Last edited:
That comment was from three years ago! He sold the SL55 to buy the SLK55, which he then sold for a CLK63 Black.

Not true,

he bought the CLK63 BS besides the SLK. He still has both. In the episode where the Kia Cee'd is introduced with all the celebs, in the end he drives away in his SLK55.

i'm so jealous....