What kind a cars do the presenters own?

That's not Jeremy selling it. He passed it on ages ago. Every time it's on the market, the ad mentions the celeb who once owned it.

Every time a former Celeb's car goes on the market the ad will bring that up. My Feza was first owned by Nicolas Cage. Did that influence my decision to buy it? No. The fact it has a famous prior owner does give it some history and makes for a conversation topic with the gaggles of men who want to know about the car, but besides from that it doesn't affect the price or condition of the car; unless, as in my case, the original owner put in a top of the line Tubi exhaust and high-end audio equipment.

Every time a former Celeb's car goes on the market the ad will bring that up. My Feza was first owned by Nicolas Cage. Did that influence my decision to buy it? No. The fact it has a famous prior owner does give it some history and makes for a conversation topic with the gaggles of men who want to know about the car, but besides from that it doesn't affect the price or condition of the car; unless, as in my case, the original owner put in a top of the line Tubi exhaust and high-end audio equipment.

To be honest, the fact a celeb owned some car especially a higher end sports car or exotic, is of little comfort to me when considering buying. Unless the celeb owner was a die-hard petrol head and fanatic about taking car of the car, I'd rather avoid it, especially if it was owned by someone w simply too much money and don't really give a sh** about taking care of it once the next newest model comes along. Much rather buy from some nobody from an enthusiast's forum who cared for the car with a nerd's attention to detail.

^ You forget that many cars now have built in sat nav. My Audi wasn't owned by a celebrity, but it was driven by one (who was in some Audi celebrity sponsorship scheme, where they are given a new car to drive for a period before returning it and picking up another). The celebrity who drove mine was Laura Dundovic, a former Miss Universe contestant and TV host who ............ left her address in the satnav. :wicked:

^ You forget that many cars now have built in sat nav. My Audi wasn't owned by a celebrity, but it was driven by one (who was in some Audi celebrity sponsorship scheme, where they are given a new car to drive for a period before returning it and picking up another). The celebrity who drove mine was Laura Dundovic, a former Miss Universe contestant and TV host who ............ left her address in the satnav. :wicked:

You're given a pass with the sole reason why that's worth anything. But nobody else ;)

According to Mindy Hammond in her column from the Sunday Express, they have acquired a classic red London taxi cab with 430,000 miles on the clock called Betsy, which she has persuaded her husband to buy her for Christmas. In the words of their eldest daughter on hearing the news 'We have the strangest parents.....'!

So apparently Jezza bought himself a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible way back in 1992.

[video=youtube;7yJ-LAXJofw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7yJ-LAXJofw[/video]

Somehow I didn't get that video in my subscriptions. Youtube! :shakefist:

Nice to see that Hammond hasn't ditched Land Rover.

Do you think May was being serious about having ordered a Veyron SS?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlKuXWYB4U[/video]

In a recent Mindy Hammond column in the Sunday Express she reports that they have sold her white second hand Fiat 500 and bought two new 500s. One each. Richard's is grey with black stipes and hers is yellow with black stripes. Evidently Richard wanted something economical to drive to London......(!) I don't even think its an Abarth. Even us died-in-the-wool Hammond fans think he's letting the side down somewhat with that purchase. I can hear the jeering from Chipping Norton even if nothing eminates from Hammersmith.:lol: