What kind a cars do the presenters own?

hold on, i thought he was selling his gallardo and looking at a CLK Black ?

There's no way he'd get a Ford GT again. He isn't that stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised, he loved the car but hated the faulty security system they had to install when the car was imported. I'll bet he found a way to get around having the system installed.

Yea it was the aftermarket system that kept going wrong. Though, after getting a Gallardo and then getting rid of it because it was too noticeable, it doesn't make much sense to get a blue and white Ford GT.

There was that issue to Top Gear magazine where hammond talked about his modified defender, may talking about his aeroplane and Clarkson saying that he's going to buy a CLK Black (Lucky bastard. Its my dream car).

but, back to the story of the Ford GT. U guys don't really think he bought it back did you!? Clarkson will then be the laughingstock in the comming series! hehehe, btw, de GT is a gorgeous carr....

this thread needs moar oliver, who is obviously the most important car

hehehe, oliver has been said allready, quite enough really... ;)

oliver has his own thread ffs

I don't think clarkson will buy the black seeing as he already has some mercedesclkamg63somethingorother

There was that issue to Top Gear magazine where hammond talked about his modified defender, may talking about his aeroplane and Clarkson saying that he's going to buy a CLK Black (Lucky bastard. Its my dream car).

Is this online? I can't find it.

hi

couldn't understand why jezza bought a spider, even if the galardo is one of the best looking car. After what he had always said (and it's damn right) on spider on which everyone can see your dickhead face smiling because of the sound or thing like that.

Maybe not so surprising that he bought (or used some time) a ford GT again. it seems he like it so much, except the reliability stuff, and if i'm not wrong he bought it twice, so maybe a third time if not so irrelevant.:lol::lol:

As for Jeremy's Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder:

ClarksonsLambo001.jpg

Mother of Botswana and all that tried to be Holy. :|
His parking job is immaculate, by the way.

How much for that Ferrari? I get the feeling it's very cheap for such a car!