What kind a cars do the presenters own?

How discreet could an F430 be?
This one seems to match his description. Does Chris Evans live anywhere near here? But would James really buy a Ferrari with "Medium Racing Seats" and "Aluminium Dash Inserts"?

See http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear/the-weekly-telegraph-column-by-james-thread-36214/page-14/
As usual Linden Chase has beaten you (and everyone else) to it ;)

And James lives about 15 miles from that dealership, not Chris Evans. Yes I am a good detective and no I'm not actively stalking James! :p

OWWWW! Fusker, gerroff, stop biting me!!!!

This is the page where I found my pic. Different place, but same car. ;)

This is the page where I found my pic. Different place, but same car. ;)

Ahh, I did my sleuthing via Autotrader, Maranello's is 15 miles from James' place plus I know they're one of the top Fezza dealers in London. ;)

Well, it also sounds like he also has the Secret Garage done.

I'm happy for the fella! Guys need a place to go hang out and be 10 years old again. :)

See http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear/the-weekly-telegraph-column-by-james-thread-36214/page-14/
As usual Linden Chase has beaten you (and everyone else) to it ;)

And James lives about 15 miles from that dealership, not Chris Evans. Yes I am a good detective and no I'm not actively stalking James! :p

I would like to disagree with your first paragraph thingy.. My post was posted "Yesterday 11:39 AM" while this was posted "Yesterday, 12:39 PM".

But to not be completely off-topic, from here:
I made him feel quite bad about this, so to make up for his mistake he took me to his local Ferrari dealership for a frothy coffee from a really posh machine with Italian writing all over it.

And from here:
I walked into the dealership with the posh coffee machine and, still under the influence of the broadcasting personality, left with a four-year-old F430 coup? I couldn't afford.
Of course it is very much possible that all Ferrari dealerships have posh coffee machines but to me it seems like James meant the very dealership he visited with Evans, and it was Evans' local dealership. It is of course very much possible that James lives close to that dealership (and looking at maps, he does).

Geez mate take a chill pill it ain't life or death! Still, if it's that important for you to be right, good for you. :p

And lets be realistic:

Chris Evans could very well be his own Ferrari dealership.

But really....do you want to tick off a woman who can properly and legally neuter you? :p

Has somebody got a complete list?
Afaik the Boys bought the cars from the BBC after the rallye on Mallorca.

clarkson has an SL Black, certain of that as well as a Mercedes 600, Hammond has a Porsche 9/11 in like a smokey grey along with a Morgan Aeromax, others as well, and james may's got a Rolls Royce Corniche, an old 9/11 a fiat panda i'm assuming others as well lol

...way to quote what you see in random episodes.

these were already covered.

Has somebody got a complete list?

So far, currently (after going through the thread; I'm not counting cars owned by spouses)...

Jezza
* Mercedes CLK Black
* Volvo XC90
* Range Rover
* Austin Healey Sprite
* Mercedes 600

James
* Ferrari F430
* Fiat Panda
* Porsche Boxster
* 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera
* Rolls-Royce Corniche
* Citroen Ami
* several motorcycles (Moto Guzzi, an old Honda)

Hamster
* Morgan Aeromax
* Morgan Roadster
* 1963 Opel Kadett ("Oliver!")
* 1957 Series I Land Rover
* Series II Land Rover
* Aston Martin DBS Volante
* 1969 Jaguar E-Type
* Porsche 911 Carrera S
* Lanchester LJ200
* 1968 Ford Mustang GT390
* Ferrari 550 Marinello (which he's torn between selling and keeping)
* Land Rover Defender 110 (which he had tricked out)
* Volvo estate (for restoration purposes...which he's not done)
* several motorcycles (Suzuki Hayabusa, Kawasaki, Harley Davidson)

:bow: Well done :D
Just one thing: Jezza has mentioned a Y-reg ford Focus he has that has never gone wrong..

James mentioned the Citroen is in the museum that's having the Top Gear exhibition on. Not sure if it's on loan or whether it's found a permanent home there. :)

He'll probably be selling his Boxster now he has bought a recent Ferrari.

:bow: Well done :D
Just one thing: Jezza has mentioned a Y-reg ford Focus he has that has never gone wrong..

You mean the Fiesta he bought for ?50 for his youngest daughter back in the summer? I didn't count that one, either.

You mean the Fiesta he bought for ?50 for his youngest daughter back in the summer? I didn't count that one, either.

Nope, he has a Ford Focus that he's talked about in a couple of columns, but it may have been for his Mother-in-Law who I think lives with them.
Or the au pair or the cook....;)

So far, currently (after going through the thread; I'm not counting cars owned by spouses)...

Jezza
* Mercedes CLK Black
* Volvo XC90
* Range Rover
* Austin Healey Sprite
* Mercedes 600

James
* Ferrari F430
* Fiat Panda
* Porsche Boxster
* 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera
* Rolls-Royce Corniche
* Citroen Ami
* several motorcycles (Moto Guzzi, an old Honda)

Hamster
* Morgan Aeromax
* Morgan Roadster
* 1963 Opel Kadett ("Oliver!")
* 1957 Series I Land Rover
* Series II Land Rover
* Aston Martin DBS Volante
* 1969 Jaguar E-Type
* Porsche 911 Carrera S
* Lanchester LJ200
* 1968 Ford Mustang GT390
* Ferrari 550 Marinello (which he's torn between selling and keeping)
* Land Rover Defender 110 (which he had tricked out)
* Volvo estate (for restoration purposes...which he's not done)
* several motorcycles (Suzuki Hayabusa, Kawasaki, Harley Davidson)

Richard also has a Range Rover, and a 1976 (I think that's the year) Vauxhall Firenza.

Clarkson has a Y reg. Focus "at home, which hasn't put a foot wrong yet", so I presume he uses it. Not sure whether he sold his SLK to make way for the CLK or not.

Forgot about Richard's Rangie; and I didn't list the Firenza because I thought someone here said he didn't have it anymore. (Mmm...confusion...)