What kind a cars do the presenters own?

Last edited:
James May would never want a 458, are you kidding, he would flip out daily over that steering wheel.
I guess we'll be seing him in the new McLaren, then. It sure seems like a proper James May-car :)

Not sure which one held the title.

My guess is it's the yellow 11-seater Land Rover known as "Lollipop" -- which is a bit surprising, given that Richard wrote in As You Do that Mindy would sooner get rid of him before getting rid of it.

I guess we'll be seing him in the new McLaren, then. It sure seems like a proper James May-car :)

I believe Jeremy's already reviewed it for the Mag. If anything, he'll be driving it again for the show (if it makes it on), and we'll see James in something else.

Hammond's articles have greatly improved. We should really make a dedicated Richard Hammond, The Mirror thread.

On the topic of their cars.

Richard's latest article is about his recently bought Black Lambo Gallardo which he said, during the time of writing, he bought a week ago.

Hammond's articles have greatly improved. We should really make a dedicated Richard Hammond, The Mirror thread.

As far as I can tell, he's been practising by repeating the same article about his Mustang over and over again. Hopefully he'll feel confident enough now to try another subject.

Last edited:
Last edited:
And he presented it to Mindy as an anniversary present. (Richard mentioned it when he was on The One Show this past Friday.)

She was probably hoping for earrings

:lol: Nah. Helicopter = more badass. ;)

Pretty sure he does. I think we'd know if he sold it or something. :nod: