What kind a cars do the presenters own?

:lol: :nod:

I'm sure that is not the shortest length of time he's had a car for!

Well, Richard still has his pimped-out Land Rover Defender.

so the person with the most flash car is James (f430) ? lol

I don't know. I'd rather have Jeremy's CLK Black than a Ferrari F430 (well, maybe not Jeremy's .. it'd be full of of fag ends and empty crisp packets). More power and much more exclusive (28 in the UK cf over 2000 F430s ... according to that howmanyleft site).

James still has the Fezza. The new Porsche replaced the Boxster (which he sold) and his other, older 911 (which he gave to his dad).

I don't know. I'd rather have Jeremy's CLK Black than a Ferrari F430 (well, maybe not Jeremy's .. it'd be full of of fag ends and empty crisp packets). More power and much more exclusive (28 in the UK cf over 2000 F430s ... according to that howmanyleft site).

GerFix,
Having just bought my first Fezza (black on black '99 355 F1 Spider) I would have to respectfully disagree. My family has had plenty of Mercs and none of them comes close to the overall experience of driving a Ferrari. Granted, none of them have had a CLK Black, but I'm guessing by Jezza's comments that the Fezza is far more comfortable (my seats are the best of any car I have had), easier to use every day (I am getting over 16 miles per U.S. gallon), and it's just far better looking. The Merc is just a Merc; how many times have you whipped your head around to get a glimpse of a Mercedes? I don't know what it's like in Sidney, but Mercedes dealers have the worst service departments of anyone here in Metro Detroit and that has to be taken into account as well.

Also, exclusivity means little to me, look at the segment they did about the Mondeo and Mazda being more exclusive than an Aston. Which would you rather have?

BUMP

Any super dedicated fanboys/fangirls got 90 grand to spare?:D

Autotrader.co.uk said:
2007 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SPYDER - EX JEREMY CLARKSON ?89,995
Manual, Convertible, 19,000 miles, Metallic Grey. A 2 owner car, Jeremy Clarkson was the first owner, Presented in Grigio Proteus Metallic with Arancio Leonis leather. etc...

media

media

Sauce

A grey and orange car sounds hideous in theory. But that car actually is beautiful.

I'd buy one like it if I had the money. Not Jeremy's...just because I know he's probably smoked in it, and you can NEVER get that smell out.

But, good luck with the sale Jeremy!