What kind of Digital Camera do YOU have?

Lilleput said:
I want to play with you guys but i need a camera there a two i have been looking at and if im totaly off please suggest others i just want it to be +5mpix and small.

Sony DSC-T33

Panasonic DMC-FX7

Right now im leaning towards the Sony... It goes good with my iPod

If you really want to play with us, you need a camera that will allow manual mode. Btw that sony is too expensive

my new cam:

Nikon D70S

D70-fiche-300.jpg

UV filter:

Tamaon 62 Skylight 1A

uv_f_pro.jpg

Lens:

Tamaon af aspherical xr di2 (if)18-200mm 1:3.5-6.3 macro 62mm a14

B0007WK8MQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1gb ultra II memory

460809.jpg

I will post some pics that I made with it :D

but its a supercam!

i'm really sorry you think that way asphotos.

but if they did suck, they would run out of business.

canons and nikons are just different.

i really like the way Canons have super-sharp pictures...

but Nikon takes better pics that involve people and warmth.

i'm a 2nd generation nikon user (dad first started with a Nikon FM3) and i'm currently saving up to buy a D70 or a D70s (depending on prices by the time i've got enough cash)

the only reason i'm buyin a Nikon is because my dad's got all these Nikon F-mount lenses that i can use in conjunction with the DSLR.

if not i would buy a Canon.

here is a picture I took with my new D70S

http://img275.imageshack.**/img275/8361/untitled14wd.th.jpg

AxlxA said:
Lilleput said:
I want to play with you guys but i need a camera there a two i have been looking at and if im totaly off please suggest others i just want it to be +5mpix and small.

Sony DSC-T33

Panasonic DMC-FX7

Right now im leaning towards the Sony... It goes good with my iPod

If you really want to play with us, you need a camera that will allow manual mode. Btw that sony is too expensive

Just got my paycheck so im out looking at cameras again, if the Sony isnt good what would you guys recomend - I just need a small well-designed camera i dont want one of those chunky ones and i dont want to pay a bundle either hope you can help or im getting the Sony :roll:

owkee, it's an older dig.cam. but still a very good one; have it for three years right now, the canon powershot s30.. a lot of options to chose, and i prefer that above a little, tiny cam without all those options.
3.2 megapix is still more than enough for normal picture size.. i'll wait till this one brakes up to buy a new one ;o)

I own a A10 that I got in 2002 for graduating high school. I steal my dad's A40 most of the time and my mom recently got an A510 (smaller A70) which is incredibly nice compared to the A40 I usually use. :|

Canon D30

Canon 20mm 2.8 USM Wide Angle
Canon 28-105mm 3.5-4.5 USM Zoom

Grip with 2 Batteries
512Mb Flash

Thinking about a 24mm 2.8 or the 'cheap' L zoom. :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

fujifilm finpix S700

I have a Canon EOS 350D

Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
Canon EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6

1Gb CF-card and a bunch of smaller ones

And my retired compadre:

S1.jpg

I have a good old Sony Cybershot DSC-P72...w/MPEG video capability..and a 512mb memory card

Gets 10x zoom, 10min vids, I got my stand and a little trick to get a 50x zoom on it :D (since there isn't any connections to do it)

DSCP72-in.jpg

it's not the best, but soon I'm heading in for a Cannon.

I have a Canon EOS 350D with the kit 18-55mm lens plus a older SIGMA 28-80mm lens that only works in full zoom, i think it needs re-chipping.

I also got a Canon PowerShot A80.

I've had a Canon A70, A510, and currently a Digital Rebel XT (350D) with the kit lens. Man I love Canon's :mrgreen:

Currently an EOS 20D and lenses.

previously an IXUSv (nice 2mp compact)
and Pentax Optio S4i (crap compared to the IXUS although smaller)

Only use the 20D now to get shots of my 2yo