What kind of Digital Camera do YOU have?

They offered me the money. My parents are like that. They know nothing is for free so she said she'll buy it from me. It is the way my parents are.

I got rid of the camera because I need a camera with MORE features....:lol: so a Digital Rebel will be in the works fairly soon.

I'm ordering this equipment this week...

bundle30215.jpg

With the BGE Grip, 18-55mm lens, 70 - 200mm lens, Two Li-Ion rechargable Batteries, 1GB CF card, soft case and this ...

170-500plusHood.jpg

A Sigma 170 - 500mm lens, recently re-chipped for Canon EOS Digital Cameras...

At the mo I still have the Fuji S5000, A202 and another Fuji 5.3MP pocket cam I found on the road. Manual wise I have PentaxMG Super, with 35mm, 120mm and 200mm lenses

Cant wailt for the 350 tho :)

I could give you some andorra sites, but the difference isn't that great, when ordering. And the warranty can sometimes be dodgy...

Nice set-up. When you get that Sigma lens, let me know how it is. I was considering getting one, but I was rather skeptical because I had heard of some things such as slow focusing, not so sharp etc. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Also, what kind of 70-200mm did you get? :)

I heard that as well actually but the guy who i'm buying it off, has had it rechipped and updated to suit his EOS 20D and he said theres a huuuge difference!

I'm a manual focus person anyway :)

I'm in contactwith Nomatica to see what kind of 200mm lens it is, I presume its just a cheap EF one...

My first, and currently only, digital camera is the HP Photosmart 735. It's a nice beginner's camera, but I'm finding myself really wanting more optical zoom, and HP seems unwilling to go beyond 3x (I don't even care about digital zoom, as it's pretty useless).

So, I've been shopping around for something else a bit. The Kodak EasyShare Z740 looks good to me. Tons of options, 10x zoom and decent price (it's still just a hobby that I'm not willing to go bankrupt over, so super-high-end stuff is out).

Collected the lens today but had to change company when ordering the camera as I didnt feel like I could trust Nomatica, site was acting really dodgey.

I'm now getting the Digital Rebel XT (US Version of 350D) Portrait Grip, 1GB card, 2 x rechargeable Batteries and the 18-55mm lens. So I'm losing out on the 70-200mm lens but have a mate who offered me a 100-400mm EF lens for ?100 that was only ever used once... At D1 GP USA :D

This is my new camera :)
K750_DUA.jpg

2MP and surprising quality so I now take pics of just about everything..

(Thanks to the guys here that recommended this phone to me) :thumbsup:

Agghhhh, I want one like that more and more. :lol:

Not for the camera, though, that is just a bonus. ;)

Am i the only onew ho doesn't have a camera phone nowadays?

I have this one
00029164.jpg

It's over 3 years old but still nice, I also have a watertight case to take divingpics with it, so I might be posting some fishies after my vacation in 2 weeks :D

zenon said:
canon_s30.gif

Canon Powershot S30 (sorry about the crappy picture)

This is my trusty steed. I've had it for around 4 or 5 years now and it has taken pictures flawlessly in just about any condition you can imagine. It's been in scorching heat, freezing cold, torential rain, high altitude, low altitude etc. (practically to Hell and back) and is showing no signs of age or wear. It's got full manual controls and the image quality is astounding.
Me and my girlfriend has the same camera and I can only agree with all you say!
It's larger than any camera our friends have, but it takes soooo much better pictures! Especially in poor light conditions...

If I had a lof of cash to spare I would by a Canon 350D, but I haven't...

My analouge camera is a Canon EOS 500 with two crappy zoom lenses (35-80 and 80-200).