What Luxerysports sedan do you prefer?

What Luxerysports sedan do you prefer?

• Total voters

Kebab gud

So ok.. Basicly Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Lexus all have Sports Sedan out/coming by the end of the year

Audi RS4: been out a while, 420ps, 430Nm (317 lb-ft) 4,2L V8 6-speed
BMW M3: Coming soon , 420ps, 400Nm (295 lb-ft) 4L V8 6-Speed
Lexus IS-F: Coming Desember, 420ps, 505Nm (373 lb-ft) 5L V8 8-speed
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG: 451ps, 600Nm (443 lb-ft) 6,2L V8 7-speed

Lineup.jpg

Close race between the RS4 and the M3, but in the end the M3 is just that little bit more badass.. :)

I got overtaken by a CLK AMG 6.3 BLACK SERIES on the Autobahn on Friday night....I did 200km/h, it passed me and started accelerating, you could hear the dark V8 sound like 20 car lengths in front of me, and it kept speeding away like nothing I have seen before, that was pure badass. Normal C63 is slower than it?s competitors and less sporty, it?s a fast cruiser.

Lexus is out of the race, as it is.....a Lexus. For that Money, you don?t want a Lexus.

The new M3 is sweet, no question but I prefer the RS4 with Quattro for better handling. As well, I am an Audi fanboy, their interiors are just the benchmark.

Lexus is out of the race, as it is.....a Lexus. For that Money, you don?t want a Lexus.
I have had a Benz, BMW and now a Lexus and trust me.. Id take a lexus over the others ANY day of the week (Engine problems with the BMW, dash fell out of the Benz, the Lexus.. no problems at all.. all cars where under 3 years old at the time)

Ooh, good topic! Let's see...

RS4 is apparently the most amazing car in the world, even though it's AWD.
C63 is pretty hot looking, but auto only.
Lexus is auto only. And ugly as hell.
M3 is slightly less ugly as hell, but RWD and manual.

So it'd be the M3 first. Then the RS4 in a close 2nd, then the C63 in a close 3rd, and finally the IS-F in a faraway 4th.

The IS-F has so much more torque than the RS4 and M3. Between the IS-F and the C63, I would still take the Lexus because the C63 has way too much power for a car it's size and it won't be that good as a daily driver.

Sure, the M3 and RS4 will probably take the corners marginally better than the IS-F, but I just don't like the look of the M3, the RS4 is alright, but it'll probably be more expensive (in the long run also.)

The IS-F has that new 8-Speed transmission (which I would like to try) and because of that, it would probably get the best gas mileage.

And the IS-F will be faster at the top end (no limiters.):D

IS-F for me. :)

Edit: And how about you guys consider price in your decision.

Last edited:
RS4 please. In black. With red leather if possible.

I'm gonna work off BlaRo's template cause this one is tough:

RS4 is a great all rounder. AWD, power, looks, but reliability maybe iffy with that Audi badge.
C63 is Devastatingly bad ass looking, but alas is an auto so that basically ruins it.
Lexus is interesting... but still a Lexus.
M3 is well, I'm still trying to get over the 4-door M3 thing. Plus I'm not sold on the looks.

Hmm... Sounds like it's the RS4 followed by the Merc.

I'm going with the iconic BMW. I do like the Audi, but I have heard too many horror stories about reliability problems. I know BMW is slipping a bit these days as well, but of the ones listed that is the one I would pick.

European cars are like the wild redhead who lives down the street: everyone lusts after her and wants to take her out for a good time, but at the end of the day it's always the plain, conservative and reliable Japanese car you bring home to meet the family. I would love to have an affair with any of these cars, but I don't think I could ever justify the cost of purchase and ownership.

That's right. Why would anyone buy the more expensive German cars when they're less powerful (except the C63) and a lot less reliable and costly in the long run. Yes, the IS-F's styling is a bit iffy, but it's the best choice overall of you're going after this kind of car.

And how about making the decision a little harder by including the Cadillac CTS-V.

I have driven the new C-Class at there test driving event and actually loved it. Its a big improvement over the outgoing C-Class, and I can just start to think how it will be with such a powerful engine. Only downside would be the tranny.
BTW:
I never knew how ugly the M3 looks from the side. that lump on the hood just does not look right.

That's right. Why would anyone buy the more expensive German cars when they're less powerful (except the C63) and a lot less reliable and costly in the long run. Yes, the IS-F's styling is a bit iffy, but it's the best choice overall of you're going after this kind of car.
Actually If you have seen pictures of the IS-F in silver you can see that the Styling is alot more toned down.. (still got the weird pipes thou)

And how about making the decision a little harder by including the Cadillac CTS-V.
Not quite in the same league as these four I'm afraid..

The CTS-V, like the Chrysler, is definitely a notch down from these cars in overall performance, mainly because of weight.

The Chrysler does have the advantage of being significantly cheaper, at least; right now you can get the LX SRT-8's for well under $40,000 USD all inclusive, although you will admittedly need to spend $2500 to install the Quaife limited slip differential that was left out of the original design.

Steve

Not quite in the same league as these four I'm afraid..

Of course it is...

The CTS was always built do compete with the BMW 3-Series, Mercedes C-Class, Audi A4, Lexus IS (and others like the Infinity G35 and Acura TL.)

And the CTS-V would be a great competitor against these four with it's Corvette engine.

I can see this is gonna be a great 5-way battle.

Just saw a Lexus IS (looked like a F version but wouldn't bet it on it) today while driving by Toyota Europe HQ on my grocery shopping trip, really nice looking car.

Personally I go for the M3, although I am not a big BMW fan, actually forget it I wouldn't go for a a sports sedan at all, rather buy a proper sports car to have fun and a ugly van car for the rest.

Throw the CTS-V in there and it'll instantly be first on my list. A Corvette V8, a proper 6-speed manual, an interior that doesn't suck (anymore), great styling that makes those 4 ubersedans look dreary, and I get to annoy both Euro and Japanese snobs at the same time, for almost half the price.

I am going to be annoying and leftfield and pick an Alpina B3 or a used Quattroporte.