What ONE car would you want to own/daily drive if you were a show presenter?

The manliest car of them all! 1967 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" Fastback. OMFG I watch Gone in 60 Seconds and cry because I know i'll never get to drive that sexy piece of machine...

Your damn right. That's the first and (so far) only american car i fell in love with :D (no offense to all americans - just a matter of personal taste ;) ).

Chris

The manliest car of them all! 1967 Shelby GT500 "Eleanor" Fastback. OMFG I watch Gone in 60 Seconds and cry because I know i'll never get to drive that sexy piece of machine...

Worthless w/o pics !!!

And I soooooooo agree. My absolute favorite car of all time. Period. It just does not get any better than this. I mean c'mon....just look at it. I do not care how it drives, I do not care how much it drinks fuel and I sure as hell do not care that it has no space in the back. This is the one I would have over anything else, no contest. Pure. Sex.

173_0308_7z+1967_Ford_Mustang_Eleanor+Front_Driver_Side_view.jpg

5213_33879794146dc4e949d97a.jpg

Last edited:
1962 Buick Riviera in a "pro touring" design. Essentially it would look just like any other beautiful Riviera except it would handle as well as accelerate.

I would have to say a new AMV8 Vantage.
Sexy, civilized, and yet a nice growl from the exhaust when the occasion calls for it.

death-race-machinegun.jpg

WHAT?

only 15 months, not bad

There is nothing wrong with reviving threads as long as things are on topic and not a stupid comment like "lol" or "wut".

I'd get an x350 XJ. I don't like millions of features.

Could I use the money for a complete nut and bolt restoration of the Mustang, with the inclusion of a lovely Boss engine?

If not, I'd probably go for a Spyker.

Could I use the money for a complete nut and bolt restoration of the Mustang, with the inclusion of a lovely Boss engine?

If not, I'd probably go for a Spyker.

Is there an equivalent of the British Motor Heritage for Mustangs? You could just build a new car.

I've changed my mind. I would go for a 1971 El Camino, 4spd, 350 with ~400hp.

Is there an equivalent of the British Motor Heritage for Mustangs? You could just build a new car.

I don't know what the British Motor Heritage is, so I can't answer that. And strictly speaking yes, I could build a new car as 95% of the parts are available from catalogs, but I'd prefer a full restoration to my current car since it's been in the family 30+ years.

I don't know what the British Motor Heritage is, so I can't answer that. And strictly speaking yes, I could build a new car as 95% of the parts are available from catalogs, but I'd prefer a full restoration to my current car since it's been in the family 30+ years.

http://www.bmh-ltd.com/

Ah. Well, some reproduction parts are available from original Ford tooling, but most aren't. When they completely changed the cars every 2 years, saving all the tooling and dies for everything wasn't something Ford was concerned about. They don't even keep records of how the cars were produced, you have to go to a guy who bought the records from Ford when they were about to literally throw them away.

What about the Mk6 GTI with the full leather interior autobahn package? What do you guys think?

oneighturbo-futrell-mk6-110309.jpg

I would get it in gunmetal. Four door.

You asked.....so here's what I think:

300.000k and your gonna buy a GOLF? you should have your car buying rights revoked for life :cool: